/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

I find it very sad that when the change in how stash tabs were activated (from added to converted) then when I put up a thread and posted very vocally to let GGG know that I hated the change and that it went completely against the GGG approved (I even searched and found and linked Chris' official comment) that it is ok for us to keep gear in long term RO storage, that I got a bunch of feedback saying that RO tabs were only for short term storage and I needed to consolidate/vendor off all my temp league gear. Even in the face of what was/is clearly a bad decision for the players who are keeping temp league gear for long term in the permanent leagues that there was such a defending of the change GGG made.

For example, I have 3 full use tabs labeled as "Unique" and 5 more "Unique" RO tabs worth of unique gear from past temp leagues. Most of these RO unique tabs are filled with lower level gear for use in power leveling a new build and future PvP gear. For anyone to tell me that I shouldn't keep the gear in the 5 RO tabs is nonsense and forcing me to buy a boatload of new premium tabs just to remove all RO tabs (while great for GGG's bottom line) is wrong.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
10 Extra Guild Member Slots 25% off - 75 points.
IRON MAN
i neds the Lightning pack to go on sale, please and thanks
skull and weapon, footprints optional

http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
Seraph Spectral Throw 42% off - 55 points.
IRON MAN
Necrotic Footprints effect 42% off - 40 points.
IRON MAN
Upgrade to Premium Stash Tab 33% off - 10 points.
IRON MAN
Arcane Armour Pack 41% off - 210 points.
IRON MAN
Wow, the Arcane Armour pack was what I wanted to cover my need for a head piece + chest piece made of cloth or leather. Arcane Chest piece and Apprentice pack chest piece were my favorites, was thinking what to get between the 2.

I saw there was 16 hours left on the sale, thought "I'll buy it this evening". Then moments later I saw there was less than 30 minutes, so I snatched it right away!

"
Samwell_Tarly wrote:
Wow, the Arcane Armour pack was what I wanted to cover my need for a head piece + chest piece made of cloth or leather. Arcane Chest piece and Apprentice pack chest piece were my favorites, was thinking what to get between the 2.

I saw there was 16 hours left on the sale, thought "I'll buy it this evening". Then moments later I saw there was less than 30 minutes, so I snatched it right away!

Haha oh wow they ended it early, I hope this doesn't start causing problems for my updating this!

Premium Stash Tab Bundle 17% off - 165 points.
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Apr 10, 2015, 9:55:15 PM
Stash Tab Bundle 26% off - 110 points.

another weird time to start :(
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info