/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

The new Grandmaster armor look really really badass and Dark Souls-ish to me. I would love to see that armor combined with the skull and all the other Ghostflame effects and with a lowered 2 handed sword in the hand,.
Last edited by MegaTen_IV on Aug 12, 2014, 12:17:06 AM
Stormcloud Arctic Armour 37% off - 25 points.

I guess I should probably go EB + Clarity + Arctic Armour for the next league. That's how you get hella buff right?
IRON MAN
poewiki has better formatting and a column for the effects category now. Hope it's useful for people.
Arctic Armour was on sale like 2 weeks ago already :(
IGN : @Morgoth
So I guess no chances for stash tab sales before the new leagues?
Also is the arctic armor mtx worth buying?
"
So I guess no chances for stash tab sales before the new leagues?
Also is the arctic armor mtx worth buying?

It actually looks pretty cool, with a miniature snowstorm over your head. Check the video linked to the MTX in the shop. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Dreggon wrote:
Stormcloud Arctic Armour 37% off - 25 points.

I guess I should probably go EB + Clarity + Arctic Armour for the next league. That's how you get hella buff right?

With all the changes to the Passive Tree and such my wonderful Storm Call + Arc Totem Shadow is likely going to take a hit. Three 30% shock stacks down to one 50% shock stack is unclear if this is a nerf or not. I just hope GGG doesn't nerf the arc totem + elemental proliferation too much. I need that to make storm call work well.

Does anyone know if with the Forsaken Masters Supporter Packs the weird banner is a separate back pack that I can choose to not use? I don't like the fugly look of the banner. It's like, here I am mobs, if you couldn't see me at a distance before now I have a large banner that tells you exactly where to attack. Of course I know the bling has no real affect on whether a monster will detect me or not and attack but I just don't like the huge banner flag.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Aug 12, 2014, 11:01:48 AM
I can confirm that the banners are separate and you can choose if you want to use them.

Steam: teemu92
Last edited by teemu92 on Aug 13, 2014, 5:20:35 AM
Badge of Mirth effect 22% off - 140 points.

Tomorrow will probably be the sad face one. These are shields, by the way!
IRON MAN

Why is there a boomerang in a potato under his mustache?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info