/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Arctic Skull Hatred effect 38% off - 55 points.
IRON MAN
Seraph Wings 33% off - 200 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

We just had them on sale last Saturday at 12:00 pm PST for 50% off (albeit for 1 hour only).

Come on GGG, you've got to do much better to ever get me to buy any bling. You already know what needs to be done before I commit to becoming a Champion Supporter. What's that you say GGG? Oh right... you only cater to the 8+ hour every day super hardcore PoE slaver. SIGH!!!
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

We just had them on sale last Saturday at 12:00 pm PST for 50% off (albeit for 1 hour only).

Come on GGG, you've got to do much better to ever get me to buy any bling. You already know what needs to be done before I commit to becoming a Champion Supporter. What's that you say GGG? Oh right... you only cater to the 8+ hour every day super hardcore PoE slaver. SIGH!!!

Maybe GGG should give you free MTX to make you happy.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Infernal Skull Anger Aura 38% off - 55 points.
IRON MAN
Gore Weta pet 52% off - 95 points.

I did my first Descent: Champions race today, got to level 14 as a Witch before I died. It was actually quite fun, except I was level 11 while some guy was level 19 - bleh. Ah well, every game has its subset of super-pros.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Gore Weta pet 52% off - 95 points.

I did my first Descent: Champions race today, got to level 14 as a Witch before I died. It was actually quite fun, except I was level 11 while some guy was level 19 - bleh. Ah well, every game has its subset of super-pros.

Gore Weta pet must not be selling too well if it's on sale for less than 50% of normal price. I had to do a price check as the January 23rd Weta pet was 95 points but the November 25th sale was for 125 points.

ps. I'm still happy 1 1/2 years later with my simple Kiwi pet to show I was a CB supporter. Today I'm still waiting to see if all the tons of feedback from me and everyone else gets us to a better PoE (where catering to the uber supreme players is not the only goal) so I can become a Champion Supporter. Chris gave us a teaser that GGG has something in the works to ease the newbies into getting hooked on PoE. I'm all for that since new blood is needed to keep GGG in business and maybe something fresh and immediately usable/doable to help the starving fans (the 20 to 30 hour a week player with no super hardcore abilities) like myself. I'll never ever get a build to 100 (won't ever have the patience and commit to that much boring grind time) but that doesn't matter to me (if it did I would have rage quit long ago) but lack of item progression and not enough ways to craft higher quality gear (too much of an RNG crapshoot) still annoys the hell out of me. Anyone playing PoE long term has submitted to the desync demons so we've all had to get used to it or quit. Ok, enough of my ramblings.
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

Last edited by Arrowneous on Jun 16, 2014, 11:02:35 AM
Hello Dreggon. If you could please edit the page 1 original post so that the URL to the Daily Deals looks like this:

Daily Deals Spreadsheet

All you need to do is replace the first ] after the url with an = sign and put the ] at the end of the https address. Then you can type in whatever word or phrase before the end url and only that text will show as a link, nice and clean, without displaying the whole ugly https address. Thank you.

"
Arrowneous wrote:
Hello Dreggon. If you could please edit the page 1 original post so that the URL to the Daily Deals looks like this:

Daily Deals Spreadsheet

All you need to do is replace the first ] after the url with an = sign and put the ] at the end of the https address. Then you can type in whatever word or phrase before the end url and only that text will show as a link, nice and clean, without displaying the whole ugly https address. Thank you.

Gotcha, thanks!
IRON MAN
Silver Wings helmet effect 40% off - 45 points.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info