/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

arctic foots, light skull and skull buff effects missed!

never sleep again.

thanks for the updates!
Last edited by Puckz on Jun 8, 2014, 8:16:59 AM
Thanks to all that helped to post the 24 items on sale.

No Premium Stash Tab or PST Bundle was put on sale. I've posted many times that because GGG has failed to make any changes to give us some well needed playing fixes (better item progression past level 50, less 1 and 2 socket yellow vendor trash past level 50, hell...anything to stimulate and motivate us to want to play Merciless and endgame maps) that I wasn't going to ever spend another dime on PoE. I would have purchased a Premium Stash Tab Bundle if that was on sale for 50% off. Alas, it wasn't so you lose GGG.

GGG also loses as my 2 best friends and I are having a blast in RoS Adventure Mode. I tried my hardest to get them to play PoE last year in Anarchy League but between the funky item drop mechanics or the OP rogues or the desync to the crappy RNG gambling instead of real crafting it wasn't possible to get them to finish Merciless. They stopped after a Merciless rouge in the Lower Submerged Passages that did massive poison rain of arrow attacks and moved so super fast that none of us could get enough shots in before dieing to do any damage. Yes, creating a new instance of the zone to skip it was the thing to do but it just feels weird to have to deliberately bypass specific content. Same as it's weird (and wrong) to set the difficulty bar so high that even uber hardcore players have to skip specific rogues and maps.

Ok, I've had my 2¢ worth of frustration rant (not that GGG gives a rats ass about the 98% of the players that are not uber hardcore...SIGH... Yes, yes, I know...this isn't the arpg you are looking for {wait...or was that a droid?} but it could be and should be).

Again, thanks to Dreggon and all that helped to post the 24 hourly deals.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I missed everything... >_<
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Jun 8, 2014, 2:00:53 PM
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
I missed everything... >_<

Wasn't much to write home about. Mostly bling.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
Varanice wrote:
Of the only 3 that I missed, I missed the only thing that I wanted. :/ (50x skin transfer.)

I can feel you. :-/

I also missed so much good sales.
In the end I only got the acid effect.

It wasn't even on my wishlist!

Yeah I only bought the pancake throwing skin for spectral throw. D:
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Chris posted a cool list here of all the stuff that went on sale, in order and by percentage of total quantity sold.
IRON MAN
Demon Hand Cleave 36% off - 60 points.

Really cool effect but Cleave needs a buff :))

Speaking of which - I want to do a Dual Strike build. Is Duelist with swords the best for this? And what do I use for AoE? I was thinking Dual Strike with Melee Splash but then I have two Dual Strikes.
IRON MAN
Brilliant Feathers effect 38% off - 40 points.

Now there's a rare one.
IRON MAN
Dragon Fireball effect 38% off - 55 points.

Trivia: if you refresh the page right as a sale ends, the timer says "Ends now", and the next day's sale shows up just below it. Might get multiple sales at a time, one day.
IRON MAN
Summon Statues skin 42% off - 55 points.

Replaces your skeleton so instead of a skeleton you have a statue
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info