/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Medusa Snakes effect 22% off - 175 points.
IRON MAN
Stormcloud Arctic Armour 37% off - 25 points.
IRON MAN
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

Now the question is: will you be posting each hourly deal?
Fire Ferrets
"
man_ga wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

Jesus christ no

Discipline Force Field effect 33% off - 80 points.
IRON MAN
"
man_ga wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

Wow! I just read about Saturdays Marathon sales event. A different item on sale every hour. I'm in EST time USA so I can keep up during the day but if it starts at 12:00 am PST I'll be asleep at 3:00 am so I won't be able to get all 24 hourly deals. I'll ask GGG and see if they could PM me the list of 24 items their using for the Marathon sales event.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Golden Spectral Throw effect 20% off - 20 points.
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on Jun 6, 2014, 8:12:32 AM
"
Dreggon wrote:
Golden Spectral Throw effect 20% off - 25 points.

Says it is 20 points for me.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Golden Spectral Throw effect 20% off - 25 points.

Says it is 20 points for me.

Huh. Fixed, thanks!
IRON MAN
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
man_ga wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

Wow! I just read about Saturdays Marathon sales event. A different item on sale every hour. I'm in EST time USA so I can keep up during the day but if it starts at 12:00 am PST I'll be asleep at 3:00 am so I won't be able to get all 24 hourly deals. I'll ask GGG and see if they could PM me the list of 24 items their using for the Marathon sales event.

I can help where I can as well, though I live in the same time zone so I'll just input when you haven't yet... Anyone nearly halfway around the world want to help and record the other deals while we get (some) rest?
Fire Ferrets

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info