Progress completely stopped because of Chamber of Sins

running pack checker here as well but i can not enter this zone either. looks like it might be a bigger issue then just a few people. BEX_GGG any idea whats going on yet ?
bump.. Anyone have a fix for this yet ??!
"
DaSkitzo wrote:
bump.. Anyone have a fix for this yet ??!

You have to specify what it is you have attempted to fix the problem yourself.

A lot of times this problem can be solved by downloading the Content.ggpk (full file) over a VPN to avoid any cache issues that might be responsible for the corruption. There are a lot of suggestions in this post to attempt and see if you can resolve it. Try them. Report back what you tried, how you tried it, and what symptoms you're still having. The more detailed the better.
Nothing short of removing PoE and re-downloading it worked for me... not sure if its a useful data point, but I hadn't played in a very long time before this, so my original download was quite old, despite being patched.

But I am now working correctly, and plan on never revisiting the Chamber of Sins again... on this character... in normal...
I was able to resolve this problem. I had to rename the Content.ggpk file then redownload it via the patcher.

Thanks to everyone for their help.

:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info