Common Suggestions and Feedback (with Dev Responses)

plus i dont wanna make a class where i can spam 4 thing of the same skill and move so fast and do so much damage, that i cant even hit him cause he moves so fast. it would actually take skill to play the marauder. it wouldnt just be a stroll through the park for them, or an annoyance to other players trying to play some legit classes.
Last edited by austinprez on Feb 9, 2013, 8:17:52 PM
Is there any way to make it easier to distinguish enemies from allies amidst aoe, necromancer's minions, etc. so that you can use single-target spells more efficiently instead of just spamming aoe?
"
FlyntFlossie wrote:
Is there any way to make it easier to distinguish enemies from allies amidst aoe, necromancer's minions, etc. so that you can use single-target spells more efficiently instead of just spamming aoe?

This is a common concern, and I've suggested elsewhere that they could correct this by putting small life bars below the enemies, with a damage readout number right next to those. This would solve two issues at once, I think, so long as it looked good enough in practice and didn't interfere with the look and immersion.

Someone else suggested having allies' outlines highlight in green instead of red. This is a really good idea too, IMO.
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Hardcore league

Perma-death option

I don't think what i'm only one who delete ex-hardcore character after death (also i create items/gems give-away parties every time cos karma and stuff).
So perma-death option in hardcore mode will do the same - you died on hardcore, well it is the end - no default league for you and all your stuff is gone (stash excluded).

As addition - high level hardcore characters with such option will be recorded in some Exiles Memorial after horrible deaths, you know it good to know heroes of our time.

Gameplay
Charms (aka Diablo 2 charms, but better)

Why charms good? Well free stats boost is good. But problem is what too much free stats boost opportunity is bad.
Well there is solution for this.

Charms must be from big to huge, so you will end with 1-3 charms max. And they must make you freak out with inventory management.

Charms is not cumulative, so you can't have +5% better quality of items and 10% bqi charm at one time, only strongest one will work.

Charms must be dropped starting end of Cruel and Merciless difficulty with drop rate like a Maps or even worse.

You can't enchant charms with new properties or reroll them.

Too. Many. Monkeys!
Also, give us poison resist nodes and make poison a damage type unto itself.
Suggestion:

Add one (or several) STR/INT-gems/skills that introduce a new damage-type, Holy.

Holy Smite
Does Holy Damage in a small Area. (Area could be Immortal Call-animation Area)

Holy Damage does +100 % damage on Undead, but only 50 % on Insects / Snakes / Beasts / Animals etc.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Last edited by Kwonryu on Feb 11, 2013, 12:38:58 AM
"
Alokej wrote:

Also, give us poison resist nodes and make poison a damage type unto itself.

its called chaos....
1. Ability to choose or toggle allied names in party (we keep trying to kill each other, we all look like bandits)
also helps with trading when you're in a busy place and you have to hover your mouse over every individual person!
thanks!!
just read all the OP list and I love it, they are going to change everything I wanted to post on here pretty much...glad I read this first!

Thanks OP for doing this
1. A filter option for the Alt-Hotkey - I just wanna see blue or higher stuff. When you do it, please change all the flasks to a special colour.
2. A note-button for the passive skilltree so I can see where I plan future point-investments.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info