Orb of Chance Community Log

The main thing I worry about is a limit discouraging people from posting (as they would have to use a lot at one time or save a personal log somewhere and slowly add to it). I'd honestly like to limit it to at least 50, but I feel that would slow the log down quite a bit; However, it would ensure that those posting are dedicated to adding to the log, rather than just posting on a whim (thereby giving more accurate data overall, I would imagine).
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
So shall we from now on post only 50+ results? Its OK for me, but since i can't play as much i guess i won't come to 50 fast :P

Or is it still OK to post less (as i said earlier i posted every single orb of chance i used)?
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Keep going as usual for now; I'm looking for feedback on that though as I'd like this to be as accurate as we can make it.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Jul 7, 2012, 11:05:52 AM
Just got my Sidhesbreath from Chance Orbs but forgot to keep track. Thinking of going after the onyx neck next and I'll keep an accurate log of it when I do.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/36608
FAQ made through many hours of enduring global chat in Normal

Sounds good, thank you and congrats! :)

22 Magic, 7 Rares. Gold Rings, Mesh Boots and Onyx Amulets.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Added

Got 4 orbs of chance in the race: 4 magic (mesh boots, onyx and gold amulet and iron ring)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Thanks

22 magic, 5 rares. Mostly chaos level gold rings, with a few deerskin gloves as well.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info