0.10.7b Patch Notes

Its ok to fix such things but wtf why do they downgrade all good grafiks just becaus some players with shity PC-Equip got problems?

They may make an option to downgrade this effects becaus i never got any Problems
nider with LA or Auras and im shure im not the onely one that think like this.
I hat it to say that but GGG it sucks that every one have to pay with low Grafics becaus of that and its not such a bug work to implemet it in the Options.

AAAAAHHHH

SORRY BUT I LOVED THE LA GRAFICKS AND MY SHINY AURAS :(

NOT PA but hope we can get our LA Graficks and shiny Auras back.
Last edited by KumaSensai on Apr 29, 2013, 7:16:38 AM
"
KumaSensai wrote:
Its ok to fix such things but wtf why do they downgrade all good grafiks just becaus some players with shity PC-Equip got problems?

They may make an option to downgrade this effects becaus i never got any Problems
nider with LA, Auras or PA and im shure im not the onely one that think like this.
I hat it to say that but GGG it sucks that every one have to pay with low Grafics becaus of that and its not such a bug work to implemet it in the Options.

AAAAAHHHH

SORRY BUT I LOVED THE LA GRAFICKS AND MY SHINY AURAS :(

Read below:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Since people seem confused, we didn't change the graphics of the poison clouds or ground fire at all. We correctly prevented multiple individual bits that make up the cloud of patch of fire from stacking in the same location uselessly, thus reducing the number of on-screen effects without changing how it looks. Previously you'd get up to four different bits of fire in the same space on top of each other.
"
KumaSensai wrote:

You really think they are fixing graphical stuff because of shitty computers?
Why not i know many People and onely the guys with low PC- Equip got problems.
Its most a problem with the Grafikcards that got problems with the Partikles.

Or do you know more than me than please tell me the real Problem.

I buy myself a second GFK Just because of that and tadaaa it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why should anyone like to downgrade good Grafiks if there is not any problem with the
equipment do show it
Last edited by KumaSensai on Apr 29, 2013, 7:23:22 AM
My guess:

Famine: You have to spend currency to buy food.(minecraft rulz :D ) Or go fishing ofc :)
Oh, and everyone looks starving skinny :D

Immolation: no clue, something with fire maybe.

Fixed seed: based on the term RNG seed, i'm pretty sure it means constant map layouts, maybe monster packs.

Anyways these sound cool, i just hope these don't just mean some map mods added to a permanent league. That would be kinda "cheap trick"
IGN: Maelifica
Famine is definitively the mode where your flasks don't refill in town. I would put money on it.
There can only be one Oatmeal.
How about ARTIC BREATH? It needs to be modified as well.
IGN: LadysChoice | QuickedDown
"
KumaSensai wrote:
Why not i know many People and onely the guys with low PC- Equip got problems.
Its most a problem with the Grafikcards that got problems with the Partikles.

Or do you know more than me than please tell me the real Problem.

I buy myself a second GFK Just because of that and tadaaa it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why should anyone like to downgrade good Grafiks if there is not any problem with the
equipment do show it

You are missing the bigger picture.

I have a fairly outdated computer:

Dual core E7500
Ati HD4850 512MB
6GB internal

However, games like COD: MW2, Mass Effect 2 (or is it 3) and Battlefield 2 run smoothly. Do you really think that when PoE has big framedrops, particulary when using certain skills like lightning strike, it is caused by my computer? It is not like PoE is a graphical masterpiece or something, in fact it is supposted to run well on older computers (I can quote a dev on that)
Last edited by Startkabels on Apr 29, 2013, 10:14:10 AM
Shure its not a graphical masterpiece like you say its true but
the skills like LA and all auras got a massive bunch of particles
and they have to got converted and rendert
so all the games you listed are good and got nice graficks but they are programmed in a different way.

its the problem how this skills were programmed and this needs a good GK
OK NOW YOU NEED ONELY A TOSTER AND IT WORKS
:(
Last edited by KumaSensai on Apr 29, 2013, 1:23:18 PM
"
DreamerBrian wrote:
"
stonespeak wrote:
"
cutt wrote:

quote=stonespeak seems to be some weird bug still (before and after hotfix) where it takes a while to click and select things in game (but only sometimes): waypoints, items in my inventory, stash, vendors, chests.

just me!? /quote

Yes, your latency.

So I suddenly right after this last patch got a latency issue when I have never had any before... weird eh!?

It's not unheard of. Coincidental carrier issues due to a number of things could be affecting your latency. I'd be worried if it persists after 24 hours.

Yep been ~24H and its all good now...

However I did do a clean reinstall just for the heck of it too.
SSF since ~OB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info