0.10.7b Patch Notes

Was doing Vaults of Atziri when it crashed after the patch, then in Vaal Pyramid map just before boss, the fak? :/
Protips : Always wait a few hours after a patch before doing maps or stuff that could get you killed.

how often have we seen people dying in HC from a bug introduced in a map
Last edited by thefredz on Apr 29, 2013, 2:56:07 AM
Another protip: don't play HC in the beta stage of a game or expect bugs once in a while.
"There will be bugs"

Nice work again GGG. Looking forward for some insights in the 0.10.8 patch notes.
seems to be some weird bug still (before and after hotfix) where it takes a while to click and select things in game (but only sometimes): waypoints, items in my inventory, stash, vendors, chests.

just me!?
SSF since ~OB
"
stonespeak wrote:
seems to be some weird bug still (before and after hotfix) where it takes a while to click and select things in game (but only sometimes): waypoints, items in my inventory, stash, vendors, chests.

just me!?

Yes, your latency.
IGN: Iworkeout
"
Sholyn wrote:
Ive never had problems with the graphical stuff. 150+ fps all the time without lag with my gtx 670.
People just need to buy better comps. Its not GGGs job to make visuals less demanding for every stone computer out there. More and bigger visual effects please!
I'd actually love to see LESS visual effects. And not because performance problems, but because sometimes can't even see mobs behind all the effects and attacking is guess work based on sounds.

Looking forward to see what new league types are.
Last edited by juzz on Apr 29, 2013, 5:06:29 AM
The conversion trap change:

It now removes all debuffs to prevent elemental proliferation griefing. Can you confirm if this covers Explosive Arrow griefing? I am currently running explosive arrow on my ranger and I find it hard to get groups because people think I'm going to kill them by stacking explosive arrow charges on a mob and then throw a conversion trap. I don't know if explosive arrow charges are considered debuffs or not (like curses are).
"
cutt wrote:
"
stonespeak wrote:

just me!?

Yes, your latency.

So I suddenly right after this last patch got a latency issue when I have never had any before... weird eh!?
SSF since ~OB
These 3 new leagues.. will they be permanent (like hard and softcore) or juast for races?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
stonespeak wrote:
"
cutt wrote:
"
stonespeak wrote:

just me!?

Yes, your latency.

So I suddenly right after this last patch got a latency issue when I have never had any before... weird eh!?

It's not unheard of. Coincidental carrier issues due to a number of things could be affecting your latency. I'd be worried if it persists after 24 hours.
Last edited by DreamerBrian on Apr 29, 2013, 6:44:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info