0.9.10e Patch Notes

I thought hide global chat was working, maybe when I ticked hide global chat, everyone conveniently stopped talking =)
"
Metronomy wrote:
I thought hide global chat was working, maybe when I ticked hide global chat, everyone conveniently stopped talking =)

It currently does not hide global if you change the setting in the options menu, but does work if you click the circle located in the top left section of the chat. It also does not save this setting after logging out even though it used to.
They said I was mad! They said it couldn't be done! But now who's mad?!?!
Last edited by Guadagno on Jun 20, 2012, 9:22:19 AM
"
Guadagno wrote:
"
Metronomy wrote:

It currently does not hide global if you change the setting in the options menu, but does work if you click the circle located in the top left section of the chat. It also does not save this setting after logging out even though it used to.

Thanks. I did not know that, since I never use chat. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
good game to spend big nights....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info