0.9.10e Patch Notes

Thanks for the notes about the global chat issue - we'll fix it!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
roccog wrote:
can't play the game anymore... the client updates but when progress bar reaches 100% client shuts down...
Is it just me?
(i'll try with another PC this evening... hope it's just an issue of this computer...)

EDIT: retrying launching the client i noticed that progress bar goes from about 34% to 100%... seems like something's missing...

RE-EDIT: noticed that "client.exe" process in task manager turns to a "client.temp" when client shuts down. Killing the proces and relaunching client doesn't help.

There should be a Client.tmp file sitting in the directory.

Can you try renaming Client.tmp to Client.exe (replacing the old one) and see if that fixes your problem?
Path of Exile II - Game Director
50% seems perfect for chaos innoculation. Anybody complaining about it either has bad gear, or does not know how to properly play an ES character.

For that matter, 0.9.10 really fucked up the difficulty outside of chaos.

- Archers hit WAY too hard
- Damage numbers in general have been raised too much. Melee characters have to build pure defence, and even with a twinked out character the game is very difficult
- Flicker, arrow and wand mobs are unavoidable. (Flicker requires 60% run speed to avoid reasonably)
- OHKO's should not be seen outside of endgame (Brutus, Gneiss)

The game WAS far too easy before, but the way that the difficulty was increased was poorly balanced.
"
sintflut2012 wrote:
"
Torin wrote:
Uff, I was slowly building my Ice Shadow towards CI, now with this nerf I lost all will to continue. Goodbye PoE until Open beta.

yeah, maybe only getting like 11k ES instead of 12 or 13 is HUGE. lol.

the main advantage (i play only HC) is IMO the immunity, with ES gear and ES aura u should be fine.

Uhm .... from 12k to 11k? Your maths amazes me.

I went from 10k flat to 7.3k, still much needed nerf was much needed.
i go hard on my nintendo
"
Chris wrote:
Thanks for the notes about the global chat issue - we'll fix it!

Again. :(

CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+
Ram : 4GB Kingston PC2-6400 5-5-5-18
Mobo: Abit KN9-Sli (NF570-Sli chipset with Realtek Audio)
GPU: ATI HD4670 1GB
HD: Maxtor 20GB - OS - Seagate 500GB - Games / Storage / PageFile
Network / ISP: Wired / Cox Cable
Last edited by Greybear1andonly on Jun 15, 2012, 11:27:51 PM
I think the 50% was a bit harsh, but oh well.
Dear ghod in hebben above, PLEASE fix Hide Global Chat!

I've been subjected to all manner of BS which I would prefer not to have scrolling down my screen as I play. I dunno if it's the Liar's Club, and they all know it's BS, or if some are just being polite to the "Rich guy with six-pack abs," or if the other folks are actually buying what he's selling, but...

It's definitely not good for immersion! =>[.]<=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Dear ghod in hebben above, PLEASE fix Hide Global Chat!

I've been subjected to all manner of BS which I would prefer not to have scrolling down my screen as I play. I dunno if it's the Liar's Club, and they all know it's BS, or if some are just being polite to the "Rich guy with six-pack abs," or if the other folks are actually buying what he's selling, but...

It's definitely not good for immersion! =>[.]<=

I expect we can deploy a fix on Monday NZ time!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
i agree with the dude who said archers hit way too hard. even thoughi like the fact that the ci nerf made things much more difficult for me.

problem with archers though is that i cant even run through some areas because they so damn well and so damn hard.

i mena i can understand if you want to discourage running through whole areas, but sometimes its just necessary...
if i get a phone call or whatever i want to sprint to the next waypoint quickly so i dont have to do it all again at least ;/
I still think that CI should be increased to 80-100% but make you ignore any armor/evasion bonuses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info