hahahaha people thought they were going to keep there 6L bugged items omegalul

You win some and you lose some, if you have unlimited currency it's often worth gambling :^)

Although given how they fixed the stygian socket bug back in the day this was pretty obviously gonna be an L based on precedence, so if you gambled on bugged links this time round and expected to keep them for more than a couple weeks more the fool you lmao.
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
Im 100% sure some people will keep them. Ofc they wont share it with you, why would they? They will bring it standard and have fun there.

But "its only standard" HAHAHAHAHHA OMEGALUL right?
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Scott_GGG on May 7, 2024, 5:00:31 AM
"
Aynix wrote:
Im 100% sure some people will keep them. Ofc they wont share it with you, why would they? They will bring it standard and have fun there.

But "its only standard" HAHAHAHAHHA OMEGALUL right?
[Removed by Support]

If we assume GGG backend allows them to do DB converts without stopping the servers first, this convert should still not target "recently loaded to client" stash tabs and actively used slots such as equipment, to avoid corruption due to player actions. Equipped items can be fixed in-game instead, for example when you enter game or switch instances.

So even if you currently have those, I still doubt it can be called keeping them. Likely items will be converted whenever you attempt to actually play with them.
"
Echothesis wrote:

So even if you currently have those, I still doubt it can be called keeping them. Likely items will be converted whenever you attempt to actually play with them.

Just like items in the past, multiple times, eh?
I didn't win a single divine by taking advantage of this bug and I didn't lose a single one either

I feel good
their
Regardless of the card's current usefulness, Coconutdoggy's divination card image is among the the top 10 best of the hundreds in circulation.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Considering standard "veterans" were fully believing they would keep their 6l bugged items "bEcAuSe StAnDaRd", hahahaha indeed.
Ruthless should be [Removed by Support].
It's not the items but the profit they will keep.
I'm still seeing unset synth rings with their socket back... This get missed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info