hahahaha people thought they were going to keep there 6L bugged items omegalul

"
Echothesis wrote:
Of course I accept it and believe that before reasons to farm it could exist. Which alone doesn't mean anyone is obliged to know or do it now, as was implied in "imagine not knowing".

...right, the topic. Wasn't me who first began derailing it, but sure, how could people expect to keep 6L bugged stuff omegalul lololol. There, cool now?:)
You tried to diss someones divination card submission because in your eyes it is worthless, not knowing it indeed was a very big deal once. If that isn't derailing and downright condescending then I don't know what is.

How rude that exile was trying to bully op's card. Volls was Poggers back in the day 100 exaltie drop :D. What do u think of muh card ENLIGHTEN 4 I SAVED MANA BUILDS KEKW
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
Echothesis wrote:
Of course I accept it and believe that before reasons to farm it could exist. Which alone doesn't mean anyone is obliged to know or do it now, as was implied in "imagine not knowing".

...right, the topic. Wasn't me who first began derailing it, but sure, how could people expect to keep 6L bugged stuff omegalul lololol. There, cool now?:)

"
Echothesis wrote:
And a pretty useless card at that :) Paying 1000$ to submit a card everyone filter out :weirdchamp:

Definitely not you trying to shame someone for spending money on a video game, nope. Even if you didn't know about its value then, you are quite smug about it all

Edit: I don't see why you shouldn't gloat at people who exploit bugs, so saying that kinda stuff because of a thread title is weak. And even if the displayed behaviour was bad (not saying it is, because it isn't) I find it a very poor justification for your own.

"
Acolina87 wrote:
How rude that exile was trying to bully op's card. Volls was Poggers back in the day 100 exaltie drop :D. What do u think of muh card ENLIGHTEN 4 I SAVED MANA BUILDS KEKW

You're a real trooper for that card! Saved some of my SSF builds in the past! :D
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on May 5, 2024, 10:17:39 AM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Definitely not you trying to shame someone for spending money at a video game, nope. Even if you didn't know about its value then, you are quite smug about it all

If you allow me one more derailing sentence and remember some context of OP's posts here, his/her every second post was smug and downright condescending, attributing every criticism of the game to "git gud" and such. Title of this tread is nice too :)

No, I don't try to seriously assault anyone personally here, just wanted a piece of OP's monopoly on smug :kapp:
so what happened? did the items go poof?
Nothing happened.
The items aren't going to disappear. Why would they delete the items themselves? Like written in the patch notes, they're just going to fix them, which then puts any gems in those additional sockets at risk of being removed from the game along with the sockets.

Can you imagine the mana cost on an 18-link flicker lol? Using one of those 9-link 1-handed weapons, with 3 extra links and a 6-link squire.

Or a 12-link stacker of any variety.

Hope there's some youtube videos of what people came up with like the 0.0s CDs on CWDT discharge builds back in the day.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
The items aren't going to disappear. Why would they delete the items themselves? Like written in the patch notes, they're just going to fix them, which then puts any gems in those additional sockets at risk of being removed from the game along with the sockets.

Can you imagine the mana cost on an 18-link flicker lol? Using one of those 9-link 1-handed weapons, with 3 extra links and a 6-link squire.

Or a 12-link stacker of any variety.

Hope there's some youtube videos of what people came up with like the 0.0s CDs on CWDT discharge builds back in the day.

the items are still there, and the way ppl are doing it is with laviangas flask, the setup requires you to drain your mana constantly with mom, so you can keep your mana at 0 so your mana flask never runs out to keep mana cost at 0
Last edited by Aetherium on May 6, 2024, 5:02:53 AM
"
hmcg020 wrote:
Can you imagine the mana cost...

Which makes the removal of the veiled Flask craft which cuts mana costs in half appear in a new light. They were probably aware of it all along and now clapping their thighs, "What on earth took 'em so long to figure it out?" ;)
"
tomay wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
Can you imagine the mana cost...

Which makes the removal of the veiled Flask craft which cuts mana costs in half appear in a new light. They were probably aware of it all along and now clapping their thighs, "What on earth took 'em so long to figure it out?" ;)
thats some next level tinfoil hat theory, if that was the case they wouldnt be removing the crafts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info