Season Two, Event 46: 1 Month Party

"
ThorRR wrote:
Hi all !

I followed a little the strem of FireKnight, and i'd love to see his skill tree ! A spork shadows really seduce me for my next char, and i'd love to see how he made it !

Can someone give me info about this ?

Thanks by advance !

Based on his CI witch guide and what I saw on stream, his skill tree must look something like that.
Build needs Windscream to double curse.

Also, he plans to use Shavronne's Wrappings in order to use Righteous Fire, so he'll have to unspec from CI for that.

Check out his CI witch guide.
@SeriousSneaky
Darkshrines : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1468154
"
Flab wrote:
It was fun competing for a little while, but the desync and other issues puts me off completely.

Same here. Been level 79 for a few days now.
IGN @dime
Last edited by dime on May 9, 2013, 1:55:32 PM
Hi. I am new here. Do you think I have time to get to 60 in 15 days?
"
DNncai wrote:
Hi. I am new here. Do you think I have time to get to 60 in 15 days?

You can get level 60 in 1 day (A saturday?)
The problem is I can only play 2-4 hours each day, and since I am new I am not that good. Yesterday I got to level 7 only.
If it took you 2-4 hours to get to level 7 then no, I don't think you'll manage level 60.
Don't worry about getting to 60 too much, you are probably going to die before. Just try it out =)
Well lost my second character to ... disconnection.

Around 56 (my second toon in the race) I died on the Ledge after it appeared I wasn't moving after pulsing some basic mobs. I was then logged out. Once I logged back in, ready to tp back to ledge and continue farming, I realized I was back in default.

And there goes any and all urge I have to continue playing path of exile - again.

Before the 1 month, I was wavering on continuing to play, but now I'm done.

GG.

IGN: Constantly Changing
"
GeistDawg wrote:

Same here!

Lots two characters to disconnects at exactly the same spot - cruel act 3 barracks. Logged out as fast as I could - default anyway.
"
Equilibrium87 wrote:
"
GeistDawg wrote:

Same here!

Lots two characters to disconnects at exactly the same spot - cruel act 3 barracks. Logged out as fast as I could - default anyway.

I didn't even log out. It forced a logout on me, and when I came back I was dead. It was probably my internet connection.

IGN: Constantly Changing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info