Lordanar wrote:
The problem with Steam seems to be resolved
Thank you GGG for the quick fix

- V.

can confirm
I'm on steam and was just able to long in
"
Suufer wrote:
treat the game more respectfully, you kind of sit and play it for free, sit and wait

You already spent money and dont understand why people are pissed about a "free to play" game that you can invest so much time and money on... Wake up.
What about heist?????? u removed the sextant modifier for enchanted contracts and even nerfed the div card drops from chests to the point where they are no longer worth revealing. And still u dont even add a scarab to compensate for the lost sextant mod while every other league mechanic got some, even barells got a scarab. This is a double nerf to heist, in fact its not even worth running anymore compared to other content cause u will just be burning time and currency with no steady income to show for ur effort. Its just like a slot machine now that takes forever to pull the handle and has very few rewards worth metioning besides a few experimental items that are so rare that u can spend a month in heist without finding one, rest of the time u will just be loosing time and currency
I don't understand why you have tempests as a map device option and wisps as a scarab if you could have just found some way to implement it without tying it to a scarab. You can't tell me putting it onto a scarab was the only way to put it into the game. Like yeah, it works but you couldn't find any other way? There's even more scarab clutter than before and it was bad as is.

Now we have to sacrifice either a map device craft or a scarab slot just to use either... Meanwhile, Prophecies were able to accomplish this outside of using a scarab but you removed it from the game. Same with sextants.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Apr 23, 2024, 7:28:08 PM
Essences nerfed, new scarab will cost an arm and a leg. Sweet patch.
Got eye twerks, but it worked out after a while, game is up. \o/
"
Lordanar wrote:
The problem with Steam seems to be resolved
Thank you GGG for the quick fix

- V.

Edit: Breachstones seem to be broken. 'Buffer Underflow' than DC.

"Quick", lol :) If I was this "quick" every time i go for a "quick one", i'd have calluses the size of grapes!
Hiya, Steam should be working now! Checking into Epic as well for those of you who have been posting about the Epic game client as well.

Thanks guys!

Edit Epic should be all good now too.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Apr 23, 2024, 7:31:47 PM
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
Hiya, Steam should be working now! Checking into Epic as well for those of you who have been posting about the Epic game client as well.

Thanks guys!

Thank you for your work, people are so ungrateful.
dﬨ_ﬨI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info