3.24.2 Patch Notes

"
WetPinkLips wrote:
delete magic find and party play

not happening sadly
the lead are party player and aurabot
Last edited by trytosell on Apr 24, 2024, 8:51:41 AM
"
Delete party mf bonus and 20% or smth chance for capture additional beasts and corpses, people do twinks just for afk on maps and get free beasts and corpses, its kinda cringe
MF IS RUDIMENT (BAD)

Been saying this since day 1 of trying party in this game. One doesn't need to play illustration leagues to realize party bonuses are violating fair play, and lead to meme interactions like MF culler or these new afk leechers.

Every arpg uses separate loot generation in party for every party member, using that member's own stats, if any. But of course our dear poe has to follow special path and invent different system they cannot balance, but keep trying, bloating it with changes that plug one hole and create 2 more holes :)
Last edited by Echothesis on Apr 24, 2024, 8:56:09 AM
"
Echothesis wrote:
"
Delete party mf bonus and 20% or smth chance for capture additional beasts and corpses, people do twinks just for afk on maps and get free beasts and corpses, its kinda cringe
MF IS RUDIMENT (BAD)

Been saying this since day 1 of trying party in this game. One doesn't need to play illustration leagues to realize party bonuses are violating fair play, and lead to meme interactions like MF culler or these new afk leechers.

Every arpg uses separate loot generation in party for every party member, using that member's own stats, if any. But of course our dear poe has to follow special path and invent different system they cannot balance, but keep trying, bloating it with changes that plug one hole and create 2 more holes :)

How do you AFK leech exp and beasts?
You have to stand almost on top of the beast to have your 20% chance to get it and exp reach is about 1.5 screens
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
"
trytosell wrote:

the lead are party player and aurabot

so that's how they balance the game
"Content is good, we cleared it in party with aurabot. Rewarding too"
I quit the game totally until they got rid of group bonuses. Moreover, scarabas killed the endgame variety. No reason to play league mechanics. Waiting for LE cycles and D4S4. I have no hope for PoE 2 either after all.
Last edited by yesname on Apr 24, 2024, 10:26:46 AM
Nice work GGG, more party farm with more monster hp boost = more drop xD
mast3r
"
"
Echothesis wrote:
"
MF IS RUDIMENT (BAD)

How do you AFK leech exp and beasts?
You have to stand almost on top of the beast to have your 20% chance to get it and exp reach is about 1.5 screens

By afk leechers I meant corpses. You can afk at the start of the map with naked character, and after others clear the map, you run over it and collect every corpse. Heard how it works from a friend who plays leagues and whose opinion I trust. No idea about beasts/exp, likely it is limited by replication radius like you said.
"
Echothesis wrote:

By afk leechers I meant corpses. You can afk at the start of the map with naked character, and after others clear the map, you run over it and collect every corpse. Heard how it works from a friend who plays leagues and whose opinion I trust. No idea about beasts/exp, likely it is limited by replication radius like you said.

Actually this is an example of separate loot per party member, rare case for poe, and they already managed to screw it up, allowing meme interaction :) Corpse spawn should also be radius limited, so leechers would have to run with the rest of the party at least.
When will this be live for consoles? Looks like the launch of the leagues for pc and consoles does not apply to patches.
How are these people asking for mf & party play to be removed real? Is this something a streamer is pushing or something? What level-headed person would want to remove something actually good from the game? No one answered previously when I asked.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Apr 24, 2024, 8:50:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info