Well done GGG the economy will heal if this goes on forever

"
Acolina87 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
My dude, the main reason someone left is that they found something else they find more fun. If the league is shit, its easier to find something else thats more fun - people leave sooner.
If the league is good, its harder to find something more fun - people stay for longer.
Lets take Nekropolis. Its so shit that I find watching paint dry more fun, so I left after first day.
Its not rocket science.

And yet here you are :D

#NiceBuild

Didnt know you need to play the game to be able to acess Forum

#TryAgainMrPoor
Wanne me to send you PoB to this nice build? It reaches DoT cap DMG on like 20 div gear.
Last edited by Aynix on Apr 23, 2024, 4:27:31 AM
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Acolina87 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
My dude, the main reason someone left is that they found something else they find more fun. If the league is shit, its easier to find something else thats more fun - people leave sooner.
If the league is good, its harder to find something more fun - people stay for longer.
Lets take Nekropolis. Its so shit that I find watching paint dry more fun, so I left after first day.
Its not rocket science.

And yet here you are :D

#NiceBuild

#TryAgainMrPoor
Wanne me to send you PoB to this nice build? It reaches DoT cap DMG on like 20 div gear.

Cheeky little bugger arent ya :’) imagine being poor like you on day 1 of the league :D
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
Aynix wrote:

#TryAgainMrPoor

Acolina is just pointing out what is obvious to everyone else
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
Acolina87 wrote:

Cheeky little bugger arent ya :’) imagine being poor like you on day 1 of the league :D

If you have more the moment you finish campign then enlighten me in your ways. My dude, that character didnt even finish merciless lab.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Acolina87 wrote:

If you have more the moment you finish campign then enlighten me in your ways. My dude, that character didnt even finish merciless lab.

GitGud :’)
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
Acolina87 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Acolina87 wrote:

GitGud :’)

Yep, thats about what I expected from person who starts to focus on someones characters when they run out of arguments in the discussion
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Nah, it's more like those YouTube arguments where someone starts attacking the other person's teeth to deflect from the real issues at hand. Plus, considering the number of moderated posts, it seems you're once again defending the wrong person, unaware of the facts.
"
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Nah, it's more like those YouTube arguments where someone starts attacking the other person's teeth to deflect from the real issues at hand. Plus, considering the number of moderated posts, it seems you're once again defending the wrong person, unaware of the facts.

I don't endorse everything he says obviously. But there's a certain irony to posting 10x a day on something you don't like and don't play, saying you are busy playing LE and whatnot
You clearly read what you want. I never said "Im busy playing LE". I didnt say that I dont like PoE either. The league is shit, not the game. I said there are other options like LE or TRFW (or thousands of good games that are not ARPGs)
Also Im not even playing any ARPG atm. Im playing Soulstone Survivors and ARK Survival Ascended. And I still enjoy that ~30 min I spend here everyday, its fun to read stupid shit people post here.
Last edited by Aynix on Apr 23, 2024, 6:33:05 AM
"
Aynix wrote:
You clearly read what you want. I never said "Im busy playing LE". I didnt say that I dont like PoE either. The league is shit, not the game. I said there are other options like LE or TRFW (or thousands of good games that are not ARPGs)
Also Im not even playing any ARPG atm. Im playing Soulstone Survivors and ARK Survival Ascended. And I still enjoy that ~30 min I spend here everyday, its fun to read stupid shit people post here.

You quite literally said "at least we got LE and No Rest For The Wicked to play" in another thread. Guess by "we" you didn't mean "you" - the mistake clearly is on my end!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info