EXP LOSS

make it like in diablo 2, where you have to get your body back, to receive only a small malus
"
Moregaze wrote:
"
Ayxera wrote:
"
sparkzignites wrote:
I think it shoud be tweaked. It should be a mod on maps or something similar.

I personally just stop playing every season because of the same thing, I can't progress my character. I'm not playing competively and I could'nt give a hoot what someone else has accomplished in a set time.

I just want to continue having FUN with the character I've built (by leveling, looting in rewarding content). I can't have FUN when if I want to level I have to face the potential of spending 4-5+ hrs of time grinding boring content just so I don't die to some insane modifiers. This design does not value your time.

It's a video game. I just want to have FUN. It should be optional.

I'm just making a suggestion, no need for toxic responses.

No thanks. Level 100 is an achievement, and it should always remain that way.

It stopped being an achievement the day 5 ways were added to the game.

Agreed. The only person that cares about if you reach level 100 is you. I'd never look at another player like "Oh wow, he got level 100". I'd simply think did he pay for it? Because how am I suppossed to know?

I would'nt get any sense of "achievment" reaching level 100. I'd simply be happy to have the passive points so I can enjoy more freeedom with my build.

If the 'ELITE' players NEED it to be an achievment then why not play on a private server? Is'nt that where you'd get your sense of achievment? Playing against and beating the best?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info