Game Has Died,

the problem wasnt the sextants. but the way to roll and buy them.

Sextants were 100% better to juice map. That's a fact.

if you were too lazy/not willing to "juice" your maps, its not the sextants fault...

about legion... you never did juiced to the max legion to say that the new version is better.

i can assure you that its not even comparable in term of profitability and enjoyment.

Sextants were an annoyance, glad they're gone.

Using a scarab that does a specific thing =/= rolling sextants over and over.
"
Solorowsky wrote:

i can assure you that its not even comparable in term of profitability and enjoyment.

Profit is the same, in fact you probably would get more from it with new scarabs. But legion "worth" was solely carried by 5ways. Now that barely anyone does 5way, legion wont be as good profit anymore.
really? because you think farming legion was only about sets ? :))

"
Solorowsky wrote:
really? because you think farming legion was only about sets ? :))

Lets not pretend it wasnt huge chunk of profit. Other was stacked decks, but again, lets not pretend only legion was nerfed by this. Every mechanic that was getting a lot of stacked deck was shafted by this change and it has NOTHING to do with new scarabs.
Last edited by Aynix on Apr 20, 2024, 7:42:38 AM
Rip game
I like the fact, that u could slam some sextants on ya stones and farm for some maps. Never rolled them at all and i liked the random effect. Hate scarabs cuz there is no randomness and every map + scarabs has to be planned around my atlas. Sucks. Also never traded for sextants or scarabs, so this change made me sad. Also picking up all those scarabs is annoying af.
poe had nice life now its over
My 10 min of checkin whats goin on with the game :) hope this game ends up with 1000 players and that will be enough to reset this VISION thats destroyin the fun for "casuals".
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
This league retention players is pretty solid right now.

It's worse than Archnemesis back in the days, and around ~ same level as Lake of Khalandra.

https://poedb.tw/us/League#ConcurrentPlayers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info