Congrats On The Most Boring League Mechanic

Ooooh, so you mean just the crafting part of the league? Not the ember/lantern part of the league? Also ignoring the full rework of the atlas part?
"
ERROR502 wrote:
"
cvrpapc wrote:
I'm actually quitting this league..its the first where i haven't done all the content. I'm just not having fun. The lack of maps, the shit crafting, and the lantern not being optional really sucked the enjoyment out for me.

Same,no maps no nothing...
My nail in the coffin was when i run out of alchemy orbs,ALCHEMY ORBS mother trucker,i never ever had this problem before like WTF GGG?! screw this "path of tedium" vision...i have better things to do in my life.

I get strong "Nets are eating alchemy orbs" vibes from this.
"
Ulsarek wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
Didnt know steam shows online from league alone (and its still bad compared to past leagues, this early on)
You are right, it is a good amount more considering around ~40% play on standalone and not through Steam. (Source: Chris Wilson said so himself)

Also what are you on about?

Necropolis is doing amazing.

lmfao well look in a week, i promise you that from today people will quit like crazy because of new stupid mf strat in t17 maps that prints mirrors, mbs, hhs probably 10-20x the amount that affliction did.

but yeah, you are right, necropolis is doing amazing and is totally healthy for the game.
o wow GGG shit a bed hard with this league :D

ITS AMBER HEARD league :D
Last edited by anti4z500 on Apr 10, 2024, 5:07:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info