How many runs for a transfigured gem?

"
Brian9824 wrote:
Plus not like any of the gems are THAT expensive, its easy enough to buy them with minimal work

I don't have exact numbers but I've ran lab about 25ish times, I have seen the option to turn a skill gem into it's transfigured variant twice, both times resulting in the wrong type I need of the two available options. Heck, I've even gotten the wrong variant from converting into the same color too.

I could buy the gem eventually but I'm running merc lab not making any real currency and the gem is going for 65 chaos last time I checked.

Admittedly, I am not pushing hard this league, I was turned off by the crafting league mechanic and how sketch it was at the start. Now I have a level 73 inquisitor that can't get the gem he needs because he's spent the last 5 levels in lab not making any good currency or exp.

Shame on me for picking a league starter that revolves around a specific gem, nothing else... just the gem.

I wish there was an option to vaal a skill gem into it's transfigured type, or something like that.
The labyrinth is a fine concept and well made. Some players like it and some dont.

It worked very well with the lab enchants for items, and great for player customisation.
But GGG took this away, made the game worse.

"
JVTriton209 wrote:
So you would rather run heist? New method is way easier and even if you don't get what you want you still get some quality for your other gems.
There are an infinite number of potential designs; we are not limited to thinking the only two options for acquiring skill gems are “rolling the dice at the end of the Labyrinth” and “rolling the dice at the end of a Heist”.

(And you don’t get quality for your other gems if you don’t get what you want with the transfiguration craft, because then you’ve used it up)
I ran normal labs for about 2-3 hours to get my gems on league start. Then the league turned out to be bad and I quit, so.. Yeah.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
"
Phables wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Plus not like any of the gems are THAT expensive, its easy enough to buy them with minimal work

I don't have exact numbers but I've ran lab about 25ish times, I have seen the option to turn a skill gem into it's transfigured variant twice, both times resulting in the wrong type I need of the two available options. Heck, I've even gotten the wrong variant from converting into the same color too.

I could buy the gem eventually but I'm running merc lab not making any real currency and the gem is going for 65 chaos last time I checked.

Admittedly, I am not pushing hard this league, I was turned off by the crafting league mechanic and how sketch it was at the start. Now I have a level 73 inquisitor that can't get the gem he needs because he's spent the last 5 levels in lab not making any good currency or exp.

Shame on me for picking a league starter that revolves around a specific gem, nothing else... just the gem.

I wish there was an option to vaal a skill gem into it's transfigured type, or something like that.

Maybe don't league start a character where you need to have a specific transfigured gem. This is like starting the league with a built where I rely on Mageblood. This is not going to work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info