Imagine bridging the gap...

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
what does any of that have to do with the fact that RF is one of the weakest skills in the game for single target? you guys are so hung up on streamers. maybe instead of using his name i should've just said " some guy with RF beat it on day 2 gear"

The problem with your statement is that not everyone is pohx, not everyone has the knowledge of pohx. It's okay that you want to reduce the argument to absurdity to "Uhhhh random RF beats T17 on day 2 on zdps" but the reality is that not everyone has the hands to even reach T12, not everyone has completed their first voidstone ever, nor has the ability to do so. And you are taking 0.01% of the playerbase in your example and you pretend that everyone can reach that, not everyone can play at the level of junroan, not everyone can play at the level of ruetoo, nor Ben_, etc, etc.

But anyway, bring an example of what you're talking about man, Twitch or YouTube, it would be interesting to see which inexperienced player has passed a T17 on day 2
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
I don't see any reason why aspirational content is bad for the game, and I say that as a hardcore player

When you gate best drops behind that content it stops being aspirational and turns into a regular end game content. Originally ubers were introduced purely to test your limits and for bragging rights.
"
P_Johann wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
I don't see any reason why aspirational content is bad for the game, and I say that as a hardcore player

When you gate best drops behind that content it stops being aspirational and turns into a regular end game content. Originally ubers were introduced purely to test your limits and for bragging rights.

No, either you are able to clear that content yourself, or you pay for the drop.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
CanelayAzucar wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
what does any of that have to do with the fact that RF is one of the weakest skills in the game for single target? you guys are so hung up on streamers. maybe instead of using his name i should've just said " some guy with RF beat it on day 2 gear"

The problem with your statement is that not everyone is pohx, not everyone has the knowledge of pohx. It's okay that you want to reduce the argument to absurdity to "Uhhhh random RF beats T17 on day 2 on zdps" but the reality is that not everyone has the hands to even reach T12, not everyone has completed their first voidstone ever, nor has the ability to do so. And you are taking 0.01% of the playerbase in your example and you pretend that everyone can reach that, not everyone can play at the level of junroan, not everyone can play at the level of ruetoo, nor Ben_, etc, etc.

But anyway, bring an example of what you're talking about man, Twitch or YouTube, it would be interesting to see which inexperienced player has passed a T17 on day 2

the thread is talking about t17 maps and uber pin bosses, so not everyone can reach t12 maps?.... ok? what does that have to do with anything?

were talking about content designed for a tiny % of the player base. if pohx can beat it day 2 with an rf build then that would suggest any experienced player who spends significant time in a league grinding t16 maps can beat it week2/week 3 with a decent build.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

No, either you are able to clear that content yourself, or you pay for the drop.

yep.

its not even the best items in the game either. the best items in the game are rare synth items. the best all round unique in the game is mageblood. when they added uber atziri in ambush league she dropped acuity which were arguably closer to being the best unique in the game at that point in time than current uber drops.
And then setting the bridge on fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info