Imagine bridging the gap...

between the difficulty of normal pinnacle bosses and the uber versions, but then running your own "supply ship" into that bridge.
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2024, 3:00:06 AM
"
Durf wrote:
between the difficulty of normal pinnacle bosses and the uber versions, but then running your own "supply ship" into that bridge.

Instead of loading your posts hidden meanings and abstractions, why don't you make an actual argument for others to discuss.

We have had enough gaslighting on these forums and reddit already as it is. The new patch is out now, let's get back to actually being constructive again shall we?
T17 maps are harder than ubers.
Thats what he means.
"
Aynix wrote:
Thats what he means.

are they really though? pohx beat one with his RF build on day 2 of the league. if a ZDPS build like RF can do it then they cant be that hard.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
Thats what he means.

are they really though? pohx beat one with his RF build on day 2 of the league. if a ZDPS build like RF can do it then they cant be that hard.

Have you played one yourself?
"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
Thats what he means.

Have you played one yourself?

i havent dropped one yet.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
Thats what he means.

They "can" be, depends of the rolls. SInce you cannot modify them at all, one time you get ver yeasy mods and one time its much harder than ubers.
Well hell, if Pohx and his team did it on day 2 then everything must be A-Okay!
Last edited by superbomb1967 on Apr 3, 2024, 10:39:15 AM
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
Well hell, if Pohx and his team did it on day 2 then everything must be A-Okay!

he just plays one of the weakest skills for single target so i was surprised that he could do it. but if all the maps have different mods on them then i guess its possible to just get one with easy mods
hoho isn't Pohx solo?
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info