Having now experienced Last Epoch's trade system, I think PoE does it right, actually.

"
Aynix wrote:
"
CanelayAzucar wrote:
I don't like to spam trades to buy a 1c uniq for 1h no reply
I don't like to chase divines on live search, hit whisper and no reply
I don't like to have to check the price of my items constantly
I don't like to be ignored if it takes more than 4 seconds to load the seller hideout
I don't like to spend 80% of my short free time per day on 10 different trade tabs instead of playing

Then play SSF. Because no matteer how much they will change trade, it still will have most of those problems. With AH or not.

Man, this "community" is so against change its wild. You guys remind me of WoW players who just love eating shit constantly from Blizzard. If there is a better way to get what we want, then why not do it? Seems to me that removing the worst parts of the system and streamlining it would be amazing. The fact we are forced to use a discord to bulk trade is silly in this day in age. The design is 10 years behind now. Hence the POE2 to update a lot of those issues. I don't expect those things to be fixed or changed in POE 1 because its not worth it.
"
cvrpapc wrote:

Man, this "community" is so against change its wild. You guys remind me of WoW players who just love eating shit constantly from Blizzard.

Its not the community its a super vocal group of supporters (white knights) who are only 20-30 people but just post a LOT. Every day. Its become their new form of playing the game. The diehard fans whose personal identity is tied up with the game and therefore any change is a personal attack on them (in their mind).

If you want to see what the community thinks, check out the trade manifesto and read the replies. For every positive one there are 100 pages of negatives.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info