Scourge/Talisman all over again, always the same mistakes, never lessions learned.

"
alhazred70 wrote:
this is some weird off topic projection slash gate keeping stuff you're doing here. Streamers are just visible to everyone and can thus be used as examples easily. Like you don't have to take MY word for it here's a very visible streamer saying the same thing. You see how that works?

if you have insecurities and resentments towards them because you feel inferior thats got nothing to do with me using one of them as an example now does it? Of course not.

Anyway this thread is about the league mechanic so just going to ignore further replies by you if you can't keep it in that realm of discussion and choose to try and air your own insecurities instead.

Okay, let me be simpler in this case. Streamers play the game, vast majority of them are satisfied. Steam stats are also good. The league is successeful. Maybe it's not perfect but still good.
Steam stats are good? Retention in this league is worst in history.
"
alhazred70 wrote:
I often use POE's more high profile streamers as examples

Grimro latest video: "They fixed everything"
Zizaran's latest video: "GGG IMMEDIATELY FIXED the League!!".
Subtractem's latest video: "Did GGG Just Save Necropolis?"

I'm not sure what to think, because a lot of streamers are saying different things :P

People whined like hell the first week(s) of Affliction too. Always give GGG a chance to redeem themselves after giving feedback. I'm sure this league can be OK+ with some work, and it seems like they are willing to make a lot of improvements.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
alhazred70 wrote:

I'm not sure what to think, because a lot of streamers are saying different things :P

People whined like hell the first week(s) of Affliction too. Always give GGG a chance to redeem themselves after giving feedback. I'm sure this league can be OK+ with some work, and it seems like they are willing to make a lot of improvements.

They are saying different things because GGG just told us they heard the negative feedback about the mechanic, those guys can't be saying "they fixed it" without also some degree of them also thinking it was in need of fixing right?

They heard the negative feedback about the mechanic because lots of people are giving it to them including many streamers. Without it they think everything is fine. Hell half the time without ENOUGH of it they think everything is fine. Just look at 12 years of them doing next to nothing about melee, nothing at all about the time til death, visual clutter and a few other things that most people complain about justifiably.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
alhazred70 wrote:

Ever heard of clickbaits? They bring a lot of money
"
Aynix wrote:

Ever heard of clickbaits? They bring a lot of money

You clearly didn't catch my point. That's OK, it may have been poorly delivered.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info