Scourge/Talisman all over again, always the same mistakes, never lessions learned.

"
alhazred70 wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:
plays and gets upset about ruthless cause favorite streamer also got upset about being bad at the game, how ironic hoho

Insert whatever narrative you need to feel better about not being able to foster a legit argument.

He is not wrong here tho. Your krippy decided to play the extra punishing game mode, and then decided to quit because an extra punishing game mode is not fun. Who would have thought.
"
deathspenalty wrote:
"
alhazred70 wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:
plays and gets upset about ruthless cause favorite streamer also got upset about being bad at the game, how ironic hoho

Insert whatever narrative you need to feel better about not being able to foster a legit argument.

He is not wrong here tho. Your krippy decided to play the extra punishing game mode, and then decided to quit because an extra punishing game mode is not fun. Who would have thought.

Except "krippy" is not only streamer that shits on this league. And they do not play on ruthless.
"
Aynix wrote:
People use streamers as an example, because this early on they have 60h playes (or more) while avarage oerson from this forum prolly has 15-20h. So streamers had much more time to test stuff out and, like many times, avarage player will see those problems much later.

Okay. In this case don't expect any changes in the game unless the streamer reported / asked to. By nullifying majority and boosting VERY tiny minority you disconnect developers from the reality making the game balanced around that group and ignoring everyone else.

Oh wait... is this already happening with the game in the last several years with very few exceptions?
Last edited by cursorTarget on Apr 1, 2024, 2:03:54 PM
"
Aynix wrote:

Except "krippy" is not only streamer that shits on this league. And they do not play on ruthless.

I haven't come across a single streamer/content creator YET that is bully on the league mechanic or scarabs.

They like some of the QOL changes but those were utterly eclipsed by the can't-opt-out suck anal orifice mechanic.
DIRTY, recently used anal orifice at that. And suffering from a bad case of the trots.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
cursorTarget wrote:
Dude but with your reply you're just confirming the idea for the streamers of being "better". "higher", "elite", whatever, than other players. So if streamer decided to leave because of his personal preferences and opinion we have to point on him/her and cry: LOOOKK!!! HE LEFT! HE LEFT! EVEN STREAMER LEFT! OMG HOW THAT HAPPENED! THE GOD LEFT US!

In other words by boosting the streamers you make your own, mine and other non-streamers' words / reports / feedback worthless. It's called "vocal minority" represents everyone (even if you never heard about the certain streamer). Like ehm.. we have our opinion but who cares? Look at them!

I completely dislike this idea in its nuts. If the game has some issues they should be addressed, fixed, changed somehow and doesn't matter who reports and gives the feedback.

this is some weird off topic projection slash gate keeping stuff you're doing here. Streamers are just visible to everyone and can thus be used as examples easily. Like you don't have to take MY word for it here's a very visible streamer saying the same thing. You see how that works?

if you have insecurities and resentments towards them because you feel inferior thats got nothing to do with me using one of them as an example now does it? Of course not.

Anyway this thread is about the league mechanic so just going to ignore further replies by you if you can't keep it in that realm of discussion and choose to try and air your own insecurities instead.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
Aynix wrote:

People use streamers as an example, because this early on they have 60h playes (or more) while avarage oerson from this forum prolly has 15-20h. So streamers had much more time to test stuff out and, like many times, avarage player will see those problems much later.

Exactly, its really weird that a couple people seem to have some sort of butt hurt insecure relationship to POE streamers but damn that has got nothing to do with the point or why I bring one of them up.

funny reading people making up stories about how Kripp is my favorite streamer or I'm just angry because the streamer is angry. What even is that? Honestly I might have an hour of Kripp viewership ever but if you're paying attention to POE you know who he is.
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
do any1 even likes this new league mechanics ? like y few white knights in forum as always but other then them ?
"
deathspenalty wrote:
"
alhazred70 wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:

"my krippy" LOL are you for real dude? Its clear that Kripp has hurt you deeply somehow but I'm not even a viewer of his, so maybe you should take that up with him and not me?

I honestly am intrigued at this point but its just going to further derail the thread. Is there some deep seated psychological issues surrounding Kripp and some players on this forum where they have strong emotional reactions when anyone brings him up?

Did I miss something? This reminds me of that time when RaizQT became "no longer a POE streamer" because he played Lost Ark for 3 months and a few infants couldn't gatekeep him out of their head cannon version of "the POE community" fast enough LMAO.

Oh shit now I'm a "Raizy" super fan I mean I've probably watched him to 3 or 4 times longer than Kripp so... I guess? :)
Last edited by alhazred70 on Apr 1, 2024, 2:53:07 PM
Streamers provide a cross-sectional representation of what's happening in PoE at that point. You take a few of them and you have trending data. They also depend on an audience, and so if you remove factors like charisma, etc, you're left with a pretty succinct snapshot how the community's perception of the game. Saying "plays and gets upset about ruthless cause favorite streamer also got upset about being bad at the game, how ironic hoho", is completely divorced from reality and shows you have no understanding of irony. Doing something that aligns with the actions of who's opinion you value, is the antithesis of ironic.

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Last edited by hmcg020 on Apr 1, 2024, 3:05:54 PM
This league has literally the worst retention of any league ever. We're already seeing player numbers we don't usually hit until a couple weeks in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info