Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes

SAME
Same here - the game is unplayable, i have to fail 1/3 maps due to latency and I cant do lab in any way. Please pay attention to our issue and fix EU servers.
I thought I was the only one. The game is unplayable atm.

I start on every single town with normal latency and I even manage to get to the map I want with no problems. When I meet the first group of enemies though it is like I see another game. I get around 30k latency.

Something must be done cause I just bought 2 x 60$ supporter packs and I cannot actually play the game I have supported...
Same issue with singapore and japan serveers too. I even reinstalled the whole game but nothing is working. Completely unplayable. Every new instance is a crash. I'm even crashing while afking in town in few minutes.
Edit: Tried a USA VPN and it's stable now. Might be a network issue in Canada atm
Last edited by Goshawk2 on Mar 31, 2024, 7:46:31 AM
"
Goshawk2 wrote:
So I've been spending the past few days ****ing on people with 50mbps wireless internet complaining about server stability, so maybe this is what I get.

But every 2-3 maps I'll load in and just instantly DC.

Happens with a wide variety of VPNs. Traceroute to instance server of 184.107.123.71 shows as good, tossed 100 ICMP packets at it, and no packet loss, jitter or instability of any kind.

Running 3gbps up/down on wired ethernet and nothing else on my entire network is dropping like this.

Happy to collaborate if GGG wants help figuring it the **** out.

They absolutely don't, lol! There is a 64 page multi-league thread going on with exactly that issue ever since 3.22 and not a single reply by GGG.
yup gamee in unplayable outside of HO.
Same issue here, made a thread about it last league too and got no replies. Leaving this here in case of further updates.
Whelp, just as expected, maps are unplayable.
Losing 3-4 portals in a single minute when the MAJESTIC server disconnects.

No it is not an ISP issue, my brother has 0 problems and we play from same house, same ISP, same wired connection.

No it is not a PC issue, he is playing the game on a potato, I have a i7-13700k with 4070Ti. Also, i had no problem with same setup in 3.21, 3.22 but 3.23 was completely fucked up.

No it is not a driver issue, all the drivers are up to date.

No, there is nothing in the logs, other than this amazing line:
Abnormal disconnect: An unexpected disconnection occurred.

Thank you GGG for caring about the game and the people complaining for a year now.
But hey, in another 10 years, we will have PoE2, which will be probably just as fcked up as PoE is now.
Last edited by HunAp0 on Mar 31, 2024, 1:17:42 PM
Same problem. It started in TOTA and never left. Literally losing my mind while losing maps/portals. This is SOOOOO annoying.

The fact that support is non-existent (auto reply with the same message with "general troubleshooting guide") is also really sad.
Last edited by SmartieGG on Mar 31, 2024, 3:26:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info