Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes

I've latency spikes on affliction. During this league it was quite ok until one week ago and now game is unplayable... Come on GGG... this dogshit is for few months and you still don't fix this. Do you even care about this? There are a lot of threads on forum and reddid about this issues. People are having this for months and not fix yet. My two friends have the same latency spikes on 3.23, everything was working good but not poe. Because of that their stopped playing this game. This is just ridiculous!
this is still going on! just got yoinked back after a dash in Sanctum boss fight loss my divines...
Last edited by turtlefeeder1 on Apr 19, 2024, 6:02:14 AM
I don't think I've ever had a ping issue in PoE until now. I'm in Canada, ping has been fine (steady ~20-40ms) all league until about 3-4 days ago, now it'll just swing back and forth between 30-40ms and 100-120ms, staying in in the higher range for what feels like 60-70% of the time. I tried changing servers but no luck. All servers in NA spike at the same time, during which time I have slightly lower ping to the London or Amsterdam servers across the ocean...

Might be first world problems because the game is still playable for me, unlike what some people in this thread are experiencing. But it really feels like shit to play when everything you do (including moving items and opening your stash) has a noticeable delay instead of the usual smooth experience.
DCing from trying to enter other people's hideouts to trade, particularly those from Europe. Started a few days ago.
Its the same shit every league. I have perfect ping for the first 3ish weeks then GGG cheaps out on the servers they rent and I'll have minimum 150 ping until the day of the next league start. It happened in Ancestor, Affliction and now Necropolis. Once again its going to make me quit the league because its miserable to play at this ping
Guys JUST STOP PLAYING the game. Easy as that. Cant you see they dont care about this? i have almost 7K hours in this game , not A SINGLE DAY passed without network problems. THEY DONT CARE. stop playing , play another game, come back after few months , if there is a same problem , stop playing. Why do you support them? I check in once a week , latency 200 , frankfurt , my speed is 300mbit , ping 8 . I stop playing , see ya in a week. Stop playing and supporting, when there are no more players , maybe they will adress this issue. No , for real, stop playing.
why ggg doesnt even reply? they seem not to care at all... 2 years with this problem and not even a single response...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info