Can we get in-hideout waypoints and access to our stash tabs from the Map Device?

The reason being - as hideouts become more and more elaborate, navigating them can be a bit of a pain in the ass. Also, this means players are limited to where they can place things as most will opt for convenience.

What I am suggesting is the following:

1) Have a "waypoint" type system players can put in hideouts to successfully teleport to another part of the hideout quickly. I think limiting it to only one extra "WP" is enough, as the idea is to allow players to have their map device in another section of the hideout. This can be done either with a standard WP system, or if there is a portal like a "door" where you can place one end in one area, the other end in another part of the hideout, and you can immediately "teleport" to the other part of the hideout by going through the door.

2) Stash Tab access from Map Device: Going hand in hand with #1, the purpose of this is so that players don't have to spend time stopping at their stash tab to run maps. They can just go to their map device, and open their stash tab, find a map, and run it.

I originally thought it should be bound to the maps stash tab, but not everyone has that. What might be able to be done is that, as one can select in their stash tab affinities, we can always limit the tab that can be opened to whatever tab has the Maps affinity only, thus avoiding a situation where this feature appears pay to win, as it won't require the maps currency tab to work - just a normal tab with maps affinity.

I think these would go a long way towards a huge QOL for the players, and also allow for greater and broader creativity in hideouts.
Last bumped on Mar 27, 2024, 7:51:08 PM
1) already exists, the Warp Rune lets you do just that. :)
"
Alysma wrote:
1) already exists, the Warp Rune lets you do just that. :)

I thought of these whilst reading the OP. They are great, but they're only one-way so not exactly what OP was looking for. You could use multiple but that would get costly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info