New and Changed Scarabs in Path of Exile: Necropolis

"
Nuyuu wrote:
I am deathly convinced that you have thought of it but: Do higher versions of a certain scarab guarantee the content their basic version offers for example the Delirium scarabs, if you use a Delirium Scarab of Mania does it guarantee that there will be a Delirium Mirror in the map or are we left at the mercy of random map generation.... orrr are we forced to use 2 of the same scarab so we can guarantee the content, if that is the case CAN we use 2 of the same class of scarabs?

If this is so then why even have the basic scarab guarantee content if the higher tier scarabs can also guarantee content, then the lowest tier scarab just becomes a fragment.

I may be looking too deeply into this but I'm just grasping at straws to see a negative through all the hype my body is experiencing.

They buffed the nodes on the atlas tree so that you can guarantee a Deli mirror with like 10 points invested (not counting travel points).

Enjoy the league, the new scarabs are looking wild AF.
"
vio wrote:
scarabs it is then, interesting move.

why not move the 5th map slot to uber lab instead of legion?

a legion run already is a top 10% restricted area , also there are people who hate party play.

bro. It's moved to t17 map
+1 more slot next league? 5 is not enough now
mast3r
I was about to skip the league, but these scarabs are the greatest thing since sliced bread !
No heist scarabs? Or did I miss them?
Bye Bye MF :(

"
MLGonthorian wrote:
These are just sextants with extra steps. How are people not seeing through what's really happening with this? The sextants existed OUTSIDE of the map device, it gave you 4 different modifiers you could add to your maps on the watchstones. That means you got 4 modifiers from your sextants AND 4 modifiers from your scarabs. You removed this and now replaced it with more item clutter via scarabs, yet we still only have 4 slots for scarabs on the map device. So we're getting worse modifiers on scarabs to accommodate the sextant mechanic you removed, yet we only have 4 slots on the map device to use the scarabs. How is no one commenting on this? I'm genuinely asking. I looked through the scarabs, in what way is this a better system than the sextants??

Also, why did prophecies have to get removed if they accomplished a similar goal, you could roll prophecies for frogs, rats, tempests. Now you can't roll for frogs or rats. Tempests you can only get as a rare occurrence off of the map mods you have to pay for. It's going backwards in terms of options.

Why did Metamorph have to get removed? That was one of the few fun mechanics to run on a map. I don't understand what's happening anymore. This is just sad...

People are still impressed, but haven't realized what was taken away from them and it's a huge nerf.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Last edited by spokipo on Mar 27, 2024, 7:38:22 AM
Can I use two Horned scarab of Preservation ? so neverending perpetum mobile ? :)
IGN:Rozparoval
"
Dzaku wrote:
Pog

Can I use 2 of the same scarab type at the same time? For example, Divination Scarab and Divination Scarab Of Completion.

immediate question this
Looks great.

Can we get little more explanations what this "in area" on scarabs means. Because on atlas passive tree we have "in your maps" what looks exactly the same as "adding in area". Is it only map layout when you press enter map? What about Breaches, Expedition, new content added through scarabs, Incursions etc.?
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Last edited by TizeNO on Mar 27, 2024, 7:58:15 AM
"
Weremelon wrote:
Octavian hates heisters :< ! Now I have to run maps? GiGiGiiiii

(Going to be fun playing with these)

Why would Heist get Scarabs when it couldn't run sextants anyway.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Last edited by TizeNO on Mar 27, 2024, 7:56:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info