League of still more loot

so does anyone still think this league gives more loot? lol
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
You are outta your mind if you think it'll be a similar amount to Affliction

--

This of course. I made more in Affliction than in the combined 10 years of playing in all the leagues. About 10 mirrors. And I alc and go using only the quant frags (which probably didn't do much) - now I did play a lot but still.....

I'm not saying that the new league won't be OK and most of us will make more currency than usual from the Atlas. But for me over the past few years, I tend to make about 300-500ish Divine a league (ignoring Affliction) and having a better Atlas might punch that up a few hundred divines (maybe).
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Mar 30, 2024, 9:24:05 AM
Seeing how there is not a single thread "league is shit" after ~18h of leaguestart, I would say the league must be at least decent.
"
Aynix wrote:
Seeing how there is not a single thread "league is shit" after ~18h of leaguestart, I would say the league must be at least decent.

Dunno about that.

Feels like I'm playing standard with occasional overturned rares.

It might turn out to be another loot pinata league when ppl start juicing maps with scarabs and embers, but the core league mechanic in acts/early maps is literally standard with some extra difficulty here and there.

Grave crafting will also require tons of lucky corpses and mapping to craft something that actually outperforms mid and high end gears made by other methods, imo.
"
gabpla111 wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

Dunno about that.

Feels like I'm playing standard with occasional overturned rares.

It might turn out to be another loot pinata league when ppl start juicing maps with scarabs and embers, but the core league mechanic in acts/early maps is literally standard with some extra difficulty here and there.

Grave crafting will also require tons of lucky corpses and mapping to craft something that actually outperforms mid and high end gears made by other methods, imo.

I just had a haunt that makes packs spawn tormented spirits. It was in Act I, so nothing much happened. But I think that if you have such a thing on a crowded map with a lot of rares and other stuff, this might result in a piñata.
There are other haunts, too, that will increase item quantity by several hundred percent and such for rarity.
There might really be a lot looting going on. Perhaps not Affliction level, but certainly more than before.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
After watching parts of the Zizaran interview of Mark I predict their will be just as much loot as Affliction. This is going to be another crazy broken league.

after watching huh ?

how about after playing for a week in and actuall game ?

"
Zebedin wrote:
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
After watching parts of the Zizaran interview of Mark I predict their will be just as much loot as Affliction. This is going to be another crazy broken league.

after watching huh ?

how about after playing for a week in and actuall game ?

Nah dont get crazy ideas here.
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:

Im getting 30 life and 12 fire resist etc when choosing life modifiers and resists crafting in the cemetary so I'm kinda wondering when this gets good.
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
increase item quantity by several hundred percent and such for rarity.

"several hundred percent" of 0.0001 in typical GGG fashion. Oh, and you cant even choose the base type of the craft. I'm not feeling this league at all.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 31, 2024, 12:55:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info