League of still more loot

"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Yeah was about to fucking say you have to be out of your mind LOL it's not even a contest it was like diamonds falling of the fucking sky CHACHING CHA CHINNGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Nothing had value except like mirrors and shit it was awful you find a fucking tier 0 unique and it's like a single divine no dopahime in that the fuck.

MB and HH were not taht cheap because of Affliction. If fact, if it was "normal situation" MB and HH would be more expensive than ever beause of inflation.
MB and HH prices tanked so hard because of valdos maps.
"
MB and HH prices tanked so hard because of valdos maps

Where is the upvote button when you need it?
"
Aynix wrote:

MB and HH were not taht cheap because of Affliction. If fact, if it was "normal situation" MB and HH would be more expensive than ever beause of inflation.
MB and HH prices tanked so hard because of valdos maps.

Honestly i welcomed that. I am casual (like 3-6h per week avg) and normally MB is totally unreachable in league. It is nice to occasionally be able to use it, because i know i am never ever going to drop or farm it. Dont expect all leagues to be like that but sometimes it is nice. Its kinda funny to see ppl crying about inflation and stuff and everything be cheap when they probably play like 6h+ per day...
Every league without fail a new farming method is found that is insane. I'm sure there is some atlas/scarab combo that will make it rain.

But it's hard to imagine anything being as imbalanced as affliction.
Last edited by Nubatron on Mar 29, 2024, 5:04:23 AM
loot is going to be worse in this league but expect to be able to predictably craft 5 or 6 mod t1 items by gathering the best corpses, it will probably take a long time to get the meta crafting corpses tho
more loot - more joy.
No?
STUPID BEAST
more loot is bad, make loot better, i dont need to see 200 leather/heavy unique belts in a map, make them be good instead
"
Aetherium wrote:
more loot is bad, make loot better, i dont need to see 200 leather/heavy unique belts in a map, make them be good instead

That's kinda what the "crafting" part of the new league is about tho?
ICANT
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
as a newbie(ish) it is boring to waste half of my gameplay time for checking items. Im using highest loot filter options still way too much loot on ground.

Tried ruthless felt same because there is no difference. I'm checking bad loots on ruthless instead of potential good loots.
"
Aetherium wrote:

You just need better loot filter /s

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info