I know that GGG has made it pretty clear they DGAF about standard

Legitimately probably just be better to sell veiled scarabs and just collect new scarabs with skittering.

Fair point about standard has gotten some pretty bad deals lately.
"
Deliverme wrote:
...but I am pretty concerned about Veiled Scarabs...

I will end up with about 50K of these. I know others that will have significantly more.

1) How will these be stored? With a normal remove only tab holding 20*144=2,880, will I get 17 or 18 remove only tabs? A remove only currency tab with 10x 5k stacks?

2) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us trade these to a vendor for a single stack of a random scarab. e.g. please dont make us click them 1 by 1 as if they are a stacked deck. This is going to be horrible. Let us trade an entire inventory to vendor, and get 60 stacks of scarabs back. Each stack randomized.

it already sucks standard players are having yet more items deleted. nothing is safe. all my x16 sextants are getting reduced to 1 scarab?? how is that fair compensation? why not just let players log in and do a vendor recipes for these things instead of force delete??
Gonna suck clicking several thousand times...

EDIT: Oh... more than 10k times.

Yikes.
Last edited by Sabranic_SilverDeth on Mar 27, 2024, 8:23:01 PM
"
POEtayto wrote:
"
Deliverme wrote:
...but I am pretty concerned about Veiled Scarabs...

I will end up with about 50K of these. I know others that will have significantly more.

1) How will these be stored? With a normal remove only tab holding 20*144=2,880, will I get 17 or 18 remove only tabs? A remove only currency tab with 10x 5k stacks?

2) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us trade these to a vendor for a single stack of a random scarab. e.g. please dont make us click them 1 by 1 as if they are a stacked deck. This is going to be horrible. Let us trade an entire inventory to vendor, and get 60 stacks of scarabs back. Each stack randomized.

it already sucks standard players are having yet more items deleted. nothing is safe. all my x16 sextants are getting reduced to 1 scarab?? how is that fair compensation? why not just let players log in and do a vendor recipes for these things instead of force delete??

Because GGG.

Hate to break it to you buddy but I'm not sure where was the last time they thought about the player and how to be fair. Especially standard.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Mar 28, 2024, 4:16:15 AM
why do you even have 10's of thousends to begin with?

clearly you are not running the content so [Removed by Support]
d:-D*
Last edited by Tai_GGG on Mar 28, 2024, 10:29:11 AM
"
PyleWarlord wrote:

If you set you atlas passive tree correctly, you don't need scarabs or sextants to be drowning in league content. But clicking these thousands of veiled scarabs is going to be really awful on my hands and my mouse.

:\
"
"
PyleWarlord wrote:

If you set you atlas passive tree correctly, you don't need scarabs or sextants to be drowning in league content. But clicking these thousands of veiled scarabs is going to be really awful on my hands and my mouse.

:\

just sell the veiled ones and buy the ones you want
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
Raycheetah wrote:
The hostility towards Standard, and especially toward Standard players, in this community astounds me. It makes me want to ask the ones denigrating Standard players, "Tell me how Standard hurt you?"

I suspect it has to do with all the Remove Only stash tabs, accumulating like sedimentary accretions with every new league played, making Standard that much more unpalatable for those disinclined to mess with the leftovers of those defunct leagues.

I didn't do that to y'all. No Standard player did. Stop bashing us like we micturated into your corn flakes. ='[.]'=

i see this on poe forum, i see it on reddit.

i really dont understand why people are so toxic or need to be toxic in the first place on top of being toxic to standard players.

then when i make suggestions to improve standard, these people swoop out of nowhere to say standard is bad and that temp leagues are the core of poe.

like wuuut, how does all my suggestions even affect temp league.

then theres a notion that POE is built around temp leagues all along, forgetting how temp leagues were kind of PTR for new league mechanics to go core (standard).

most interestingly a GGG staff member has even stepped in to tell people to be nice to each other here. lol
[Removed by Support]
Asking for stuff "for standard" has a direct impact on league play in multiple ways:

1) It would require dedicated attention from devs. Something they have clearly chosen NOT to do for reasons known only to them. But known to us...split focus isn't good. We have seen it overwhelmingly affect PoE 1 in the most recent few leagues, as the majority of the talent is off on PoE 2. Personally, it was my biggest beef with Ruthless becoming a thing. "side project" my arse...it clearly took development time and effort, and now continues to take development time and effort that COULD be going to balancing the actual game and fixing old problems.

2) It CHANGES how devs can approach leagues. If devs are required to consider how their league choices might affect standard 3-4 months down the line....it ties their hands and feet down. They saw long long long long time ago that the $$$ and the majority of players were in leagues, and made the decision NOT to tie themselves up by worrying about standard. Thank. God.

And not related to leagues:

3) It is ALREADY broken beyond repair. I mean....its been pretty much broken since 2015. Short of a complete wipe, NOTHING will "fix" standard. To suggest otherwise is to be blind. If they take one of these suggestions for standard seriously, then the next round of "fix this for standard" begins, and the next, and the next, etc. It has over a decade of trash and neglect in its design.

Asking for development power to go to standard-only changes and fixes and consideration is NOT a standard-only decision.

"
jsuslak313 wrote:
Asking for stuff "for standard" has a direct impact on league play in multiple ways:

1) It would require dedicated attention from devs. Something they have clearly chosen NOT to do for reasons known only to them. But known to us...split focus isn't good. We have seen it overwhelmingly affect PoE 1 in the most recent few leagues, as the majority of the talent is off on PoE 2. Personally, it was my biggest beef with Ruthless becoming a thing. "side project" my arse...it clearly took development time and effort, and now continues to take development time and effort that COULD be going to balancing the actual game and fixing old problems.

2) It CHANGES how devs can approach leagues. If devs are required to consider how their league choices might affect standard 3-4 months down the line....it ties their hands and feet down. They saw long long long long time ago that the $$$ and the majority of players were in leagues, and made the decision NOT to tie themselves up by worrying about standard. Thank. God.

And not related to leagues:

3) It is ALREADY broken beyond repair. I mean....its been pretty much broken since 2015. Short of a complete wipe, NOTHING will "fix" standard. To suggest otherwise is to be blind. If they take one of these suggestions for standard seriously, then the next round of "fix this for standard" begins, and the next, and the next, etc. It has over a decade of trash and neglect in its design.

Asking for development power to go to standard-only changes and fixes and consideration is NOT a standard-only decision.

The thousands of dollars I've given to GGG spends just as well as anybody else's dollars.

It's reasonable we can ask for attention on standard as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info