So I MUST interact with the league mechanic every new map or zone in campaign.

if you dont interact, mods will be random so potentially deadly.
so league is forced one way or another afaik
I think people are really missing the point of the mechanic. It is optional, you can just click go. The roa packs in the mud flats will still have the possibility of having haste. This provides you the "option" of movimg that mod to the much slower and lower quant mobs, or adding mods if that is what you want.
Last edited by ExsiliumUltra on Mar 22, 2024, 3:30:46 PM
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
I think people are really missing the point of the mechanic. It is optional, you can just click go. The roa packs in the mud flats will still have the possibility of having haste. This provides you the "option" of movimg that mod to the much slower and lower quant mobs, or adding mods if that is what you want.

Only deciding what mods are on what enemies is optional. The mechanic itself, which buff monsters is not. Some people dont like "forced" league mechanics
imagine pcking ultimatum debuffs at random you d be dead faster you can imagine.
so saying getting one mod at random is not forced is a bit early before we have the list of mods.
just started checking some of the mods. i see one that has 45% phys as extra lightning plus 10% lightning penetration. this mod could surprise someone.

[edit] there is a 85% attack and cast speed one :)
Last edited by SerialF on Mar 22, 2024, 3:49:31 PM
just realized you dont pick one mod. you get all but you can chose wich one goes on wich monster omfg. that s a looooot of reading
"
Moridin79 wrote:
I'm kinda looking forward to this...

I'm already a slow first campaign guy and it gets slower every league. I wasn't even in maps day 1 last league. So this is a welcome addition imo.
+1 me too tbh x'D i take my first character pretty slow comparing to years ago when i tried to atleast run it a bit :P now i'm like i know the run takes leagues also have shit to do don't plan out vacations in at league starts and yes i did for quite some years x'D but yeah i just take my time afk sometimes and shit. just enjoying the game + my time xd and tbh i think this league could possible be my all time favourite. tbh i really want that wreight helmet that gives +4 specres x'D minions is life :P and +4 spectres oh baby x'D can't wait :D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
well its different for sure

Nah it's a good mechanic.

If anyone feels they will be unnecessarily slowed by 10 minutes of clicking through the acts to gain some player agency maybe they should skip a shower.
"
SerialF wrote:
imagine pcking ultimatum debuffs at random you d be dead faster you can imagine.
so saying getting one mod at random is not forced is a bit early before we have the list of mods.
just started checking some of the mods. i see one that has 45% phys as extra lightning plus 10% lightning penetration. this mod could surprise someone.

[edit] there is a 85% attack and cast speed one :)

where are you seeing a list of mods that will be there ?
"
Glorfndel01 wrote:
Nah it's a good mechanic.

If anyone feels they will be unnecessarily slowed by 10 minutes of clicking through the acts to gain some player agency maybe they should skip a shower.

LUL +1

I thought Leaguestone right away when I saw the announcement, not counting the crafting part of Craftopolis.

I am looking forward to this one.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info