They don't want zoomer gameplay it's glorious.

"
Aynix wrote:
If any of you would bother checking what people, who actually played PoE 2, says you would know that PoE 2 is already zoom zoom, and they only played campaign.

I've played PoE 2.0 briefly, and the early play didn't seem any slower than Poe 1.
Spoiler
The game was definitely fun. I was bummed that I didn't get a chance to talk to Johnathan,though
In fact it was quicker. The zoom zoom of zipping through so fast you don't see the mobs and near entire screens of mobs just die at once along the way - That's the part that won't be in 2.0 for awhile, until people figure it out and some meta mechanics are added in.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Mar 23, 2024, 6:29:21 AM
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
The zoom zoom of zipping through so fast you don't see the mobs and near entire screens of mobs just die at once along the way - That's the part that won't be in 2.0 for awhile, until people figure it out and some meta mechanics are added in.

But you dont have that in PoE campaign either (unless you have some very good alt gear). We have not seen maps, and even when they will show them, it will be with garbage gear so it wont really show anything.
It is obvious that there will be zoom, but maybe not in such a large dose as it is now in poe 1
im tired of zoom zoom meta i want slow pace gameplay and poe 2 will have that
You're free to play this game in any way you want. Why would it matter if you prefer a "Zoom" playstyle over a slow and methodical one? No one is stopping you from doing either.

It's these gatekeeping type of posts that are harmful to the community and game overall. Luckily you are just the vocal minority while the rest of us enjoy the game as it is.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
Man I like the people hyped for a slow poe 2.

We have gameplay of act 1 and 2 being faster than in poe 1 and they think its going to be slow.
Why am I still here
"
Warvald wrote:

We have gameplay of act 1 and 2 being faster than in poe 1 and they think its going to be slow.

Yep, thats funny af. THey clearly seen only videos GGG posted and never seen what people who actually had chance to play PoE 2 said.
Welp, they sure will be suprised once they find out.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Warvald wrote:

Yep, thats funny af. THey clearly seen only videos GGG posted and never seen what people who actually had chance to play PoE 2 said.
Welp, they sure will be suprised once they find out.

only saw some video of 2:30h but the guy had one support.

Imagine with like 30 div or whatever has similar value and all their skills at 6 links.

Why am I still here
Last edited by Warvald on Mar 23, 2024, 3:59:46 PM
It's weird, especially since GGG ruined this genre by catering to zoom zoom gameplay for 5+ years.
"
ShiyoKozuki wrote:
It's weird, especially since GGG ruined this genre by catering to zoom zoom gameplay for 5+ years.

Ruined? If anything, they have elevated it beyond what Diablo could.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info