Content Update 3.24.0 -- Path of Exile: Necropolis

"
Uber Pinnacle Bosses now also have completely distinct Unique Item drop pools from their non-Uber counterparts, providing a reason to farm both versions.

When they were introduced, the very explicitly stated intention (on interview) was that they remained purely aspirational difficulty content so as to not shift the benchmark for viable builds from "pinnacle boss viable" to "uber pinnacle boss viable" which greatly reduces build diversity.
"
The Unholy Might buff no longer grants 30% of Physical Damage as extra Chaos Damage. It instead now provides 100% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage, and 25% chance to Apply Wither on Hit.

This is a very weird change that takes unholy might from like a 0.2%? play on builds that are converting all their damage to elements then to chaos to instead be, well.. Utterly useless? I don't think anyone will bother with the unholy might cluster notable anymore truthfully.

Edit: nevermind, doesn’t work
Last edited by Rikku on Mar 21, 2024, 8:15:16 PM
Revert LMB Change!
Finally! some meta shakeup and not the same old endless leagues with same gear and skills
"
Soske wrote:
"The Veiled modifier that provides reduced Mana Cost of Skills during Effect can no longer be unveiled or crafted on Flasks."

Quit trying to force people to engage with archaic mana mechanics. No one wants to spam mana pots like it's Diablo 2 in 1998.

oh give me a break, you want to use a free Divine Blessing to have an extra damage aura. That's what this unveil is for - pair it with Mageblood, slap 70% flask effect, use Inspiration link yada yada.

No one is using this craft to alleviate mana cost issues of actual abilities cos this is solved by having any source of mana leech / mana gain on hit.
As a long-time player here are my thoughts:

1) literally all these changes make sense.

2) I am going to miss Affliction.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
We got a decent chunk of QoL, but some of them are really obvious and I could have coded myself 4 years ago. In addition, a lot of nerfs way beyond the expect OP stuff like penance brand of dissipation, ralakesh and so on...
I don't think you guys and us players have the same ideal of fun. Not a single melee or even GLAD rework? Cleave of rage was even nerfed (?) If i'm wrong about you guys seemingly not caring, its not my fault 'cause you guys dont communicate that clearly and officially, despite of many interview with GGG developers (this is a buff).
So I feel like what we want is obvious and you guys are just stubborn. Each time I feel like I have to play more to get the same and my time is less and less meaningful here.
You let me down bad this time, was already planning of buy all of the suporter packs of 2024 but nevermind.
I'm puting my time, effort and money elsewhere wich I already know exacly where.
(This is a nerf)
I'm always excited for the new league and the reveals. But this time around I'm having mixed feelings about the league.
Skills nerfs disguised as bug fixed, LOGOUT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info