Content Update 3.24.0 -- Path of Exile: Necropolis

Love how cheap the Kirac mods are this league.
Where's the info on new transfigured gems? They've shown only a few of them on the league page and mentioned a few more in the patch notes
Spoiler
"Added a new Energy Shield Mastery ..., which replaces "Stun Threshold is based on 60% of your Energy Shield instead of Life"."

NOOO MY CAST WHEN STUNNED BUILDS
"
HolyMÖly wrote:

I think we found the league's nickname boys
lol where's that pc/console crossplay we were baited with a year ago?
"
Gladiator forgotten and left to die
not even a damn buff? nothing??

We got the Automation skill "QoL" instead of the rework. I'm so greatful lmao Aware
After watching the amazing league reveal and even more amazing end-game changes, I made a bet with myself that there would still be trolls and crybabies on the forum. And I was right. Congratz to myself on winning the bet!
The Unholy Might buff no longer grants 30% of Physical Damage as extra Chaos Damage. It instead now provides 100% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage, and 25% chance to Apply Wither on Hit.

This is a very weird change that takes unholy might from like a 0.2%? play on builds that are converting all their damage to elements then to chaos to instead be, well.. Utterly useless? I don't think anyone will bother with the unholy might cluster notable anymore truthfully.
TS abusers tears go here -> \__/
"
HolyMÖly wrote:

stop over reacting, theres hardly any significant nerfs for once

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info