"
B00b wrote:
No gems needed

Loop
{
ControlSend, , {Q}, WindowsApplication1
Sleep, 3000
}

In summary for those that don't know what this does, it is a fast track to banned. :)

Technically no, because you aren't invoking several commands. It is similar to the macro pros use for left clicking and pick items quickly. For those who don't know, you configure a key to send a burst of left clicks during a second.
Last edited by B00b on Mar 28, 2024, 12:56:52 PM
"
B00b wrote:

Technically no, because you aren't invoking several commands. It is similar to the macro pros use for left clicking and pick items quickly. For those who don't know, you configure a key to send a burst of left clicks during a second.

This is an action on the server with zero clicks. Automated actions are also against the TOS.
Last edited by Nubatron on Mar 28, 2024, 1:04:07 PM
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
B00b wrote:

This is an action on the server with zero clicks. Automated actions are also against the TOS.

I remember when I was using vortex, when it was a instant, and I configure to cast it with a key with a stone on it.
"
B00b wrote:

I remember when I was using vortex, when it was a instant, and I configure to cast it with a key with a stone on it.

Funny enough, that is one click and you placed the stone. So that should be all good.
"
Gation wrote:

I dont know what this is, what is it, and how does it work?

It works like this:
1. Turn on num-lock.
2. Assign your warcry skill to numpad 1 and save.
3. Hold down numpad 1
4. Turn off num-lock. You can release numpad 1 now.

You can find discussions of this trick on reddit and YouTube easily, it allows you to automate casting of a single skill and you have to do it every time you enter new location. But it works and it's not forbidden by GGG as far as I know.

"
Gation wrote:

Should'nt it then be an aura?

Considering the way most players are using guard skills right now - yeah they act kinda like an aura with not a 100% uptime. The design idea here was obviously to give us strong active mitigation options. But people mostly cast this skills off CD by putting them on movement button (usually left mouse button). So these skills don't really fulfill their intended role.
Now GGG is taking away this option (putting skills on movement button) so they are giving us this useless "alternative" - Automation gem. I think this is a bad design choise and if they want us to use guard skills only for active mitigation they should come with something more interesting and user-friendly.
Last edited by Tensair on Mar 28, 2024, 1:56:39 PM
"
tsunamikun wrote:
na, its just one of those gem nobody will ever use, like second wind after the complete destruction of it.

to be clear, second wind was used with dash, before dash was killed by removing dash helmet enchants
Lol are there still ppl that not using AHK for flasks, warcries, buffs etc?
And if this action is bannable then i expect from GGG to ban all their "free advertisement" streamers that using trade macros, logout macros, combat macros, buff macros, map macros, potion macros etc...
Any reasonable use of third tools is very difficult to detect. Well, you can monitor commands and use AI to search patterns, but looks too much effort for a non-competitive game.

We are not talking about those magic bullets playing counter strike. These are mindless clicks anyway, not an active response of the game. After several hours of playing you need to release the stress of a finger that do nothing but keep pressing a single key or a mindless double tap of two skills.

They should not be worry, unless someone do something crazy like overloading the connection with click commands, which is something that an inexperience user can do unintentionally. And this is in my opinion the main reason why they should no encourage the use the third tools.
"
Aetherium wrote:
"
tsunamikun wrote:
na, its just one of those gem nobody will ever use, like second wind after the complete destruction of it.

to be clear, second wind was used with dash, before dash was killed by removing dash helmet enchants

that too, but long trime ago second wind actually increased cooldownrecovery of linked skills and was used for other thing than dash too :>
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
cjimaras wrote:
Lol are there still ppl that not using AHK for flasks, warcries, buffs etc?
And if this action is bannable then i expect from GGG to ban all their "free advertisement" streamers that using trade macros, logout macros, combat macros, buff macros, map macros, potion macros etc...

You fine there, buddy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info