The Left mouse button is the most important button in PC gaming. You just removed it? Why?!

Seriously GGG. This is laughable being called a QoL update. This is a nerf to everyone and not only a nerf to the character but a nerf to people with disabilities in parts of their hand. Shame on you for not catering to handicapped persons.

I'd like to note that I have used the W key to walk in PoE my entire 10 years or so. I think the game may be unplayable for me now.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Mar 18, 2024, 9:25:02 PM
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2024, 1:32:14 PM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Seriously GGG. This is laughable being called a QoL update. This is a nerf to everyone and not only a nerf to the character but a nerf to people with disabilities in parts of their hand. Shame on you for not catering to handicapped persons.

I'd like to note that I have used the W key to walk in PoE my entire 10 years or so. I think the game may be unplayable for me now.

Apparently they didn't even think about it
This is only going to promote what they're supposedly trying to prevent, which is other forms of automation....
I am just HOPING that they removed the bind to left click ability only for the gems supported by this and NOT all gems. Probably wishful thinking on my part
I've used LMB for casting ever since it was a feature in every single build I have ever played, be it self cast, mines, etc. So I am taking this change more then a little personally, most builds are already fairly socket starved, you don't even give us an option to choose your autocast gem or continue to use selfcast on left click.

If the trade off of having an autocast gem in the game is losing this ability to link instacast abilities to LMB, you can keep your autocast gem. If this is a POE2 inspired design choice, maybe leave it for that game that has less socket scarcity and has meta gems that don't clog up the skill bar.

Like do I need to get a programmable mouse to bind left click to q to continue to play the game how I have always played it?

This is objectively not a QoL change, its a bad change, it's not too late to walk it back.
Last edited by TrustyDaft on Mar 19, 2024, 1:49:20 AM
Maybe GGG wants to spread awareness of AHK and help them to get more donations. Because it will surely boost the number os users.
Should just make it a toggle. Problem solved, no outrage needed.
Bump your post as many times as you want. Its not like the Devs are changing anything your way anyways.

Generic I'm quitting/uninstalling post. Comes back to the game and none of the things they whined about changed their way. Only to whine about even more things.
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
If this was actually a fight for access for disabled people, it wouldn't just be about left-click. Please grant disabled people more respect than treating them as just a rhetorical device to boost the perceived effectiveness of your posts.
removing quality of life change and making every build now use 1 more button becuz thats totally what the community wants and its totally more fun playing a build wich requires more button clicking what happened at GGG
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Mar 19, 2024, 4:37:08 AM
Imagine playing Diablo 2 and not being able to put zeal on left click and an aura on the right lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info