"we removed bind to left click for instant skills"

Every build I have played has used self cast on left click, with using the Shift key to cast in place, I am more then a little peeved at this change.

Craziest thing is someone was able to pass this off as a QoL change, like huh?

Why would having a higher cool down and bigger manacost, ontop of losing all ability to bind to the left mouse button be considered an improvement, Honestly doing nothing and no new QoL gems would be better, leave that stuff for poe2.

What's next you gonna take our ability to bind to the mouse entirely? This is a bad change.
Last edited by TrustyDaft on Mar 19, 2024, 2:05:45 AM
Since the beginning of the game (2012) I use LMB to move. That's my habit. I assume that this option will not change, "move" in game is not considered as instant skills!?
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
What about necromancer bone armor? Now it will be inconvenient to use this skill
GGG nobody wants this , give us left click back .
"
Bleu42 wrote:
Eh, throwing an instant skill on left click to be able to use without thinking always felt jank to me. Every skill that has a click-use should be a conscious action TO use it in my personal opinion.

Have you ever played mine build? Do you want to click D milion times a day?
every QoL so far looked so amazing just perfect and the this happens wich removes QoL HUH
i do not like this changes.
This needs fixing, FAST... what an absolute dog sh... change.
It's fine they make changes, but that's not one of the QOL one... that's quite out of touch. All general's cry builds are dead in the water now.
Pain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info