im going to miss affliction so much

i am le-sad
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Last bumped on Mar 14, 2024, 7:05:07 PM
same. my favorite league ever. i will never be this rich again : (
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
same. my favorite league ever. i will never be this rich again : (

This was the worst league in terms of performance compared to other players for me in ages, simply because MF was heads and toes above everything else so I welcome it not going core.
Now all farm strats are roughly fair to each other again.
Oh no items HAVE VALUE NOW WOOOOOOO

Holy glad this is going away.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

Hopefully they also gut down valdo maps with the next league and make t0 maps pretty rare to prevent the insane item printing. T0 items are supposed to be chase and luxury items and not something everyone should own with little to no effort.
We ain't playing Diablo after all hoho
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Mar 14, 2024, 2:22:16 AM
Very happy this is going away, never again...
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
We all gonna miss it. Shame GGG is still stuck in dark ages where they think all systems D2 has is "the best way possible", because Affliction could be best league ever made if we didnt have this boring gear-mf system.
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

Hopefully they also gut down valdo maps with the next league and make t0 maps pretty rare to prevent the insane item printing. T0 items are supposed to be chase and luxury items and not something everyone should own with little to no effort.
We ain't playing Diablo after all hoho

Couldn't agree more, here. If you want to talk about power for example, a lot of people will say Mageblood IS NOT balanced, but it is if you take into account it's price within the economy. Being able to get the most OP items in the game like you're buying them off the store shelf devalues it immensely.

Also, Git Gud MF'ers!
For me was the best because extra inventory, idc about the mf thing, the foil uniq thing, like can't care less, just gimme some extra inventory I'll keep bonking those monsters!"
League was great. Dropped a mirror, Mageblood, Mageblood valdo, and a bunch of other stuff. Medium gripe: The "MF or nothing" gameplay made me not come back to play when I had limited time. With only ~10 hours/week for gaming the past few months it was way less stressful for me to just not log in at all.

Spectre management made me not want to play with spectres even though I saw some cool builds. Lab/gem rework was meh but has good potential for the future. Wildwood ascendancies were 11/10.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info