High DPS 1-Hand Lightning Strike/Multistrike 3 Aura Tank Duelist Guide by Ler [1.1.0]

can u use legacy soultaker and legacy bor? or does it need a 5 link armor with a rare sword?
"
dirtydevil87 wrote:
can u use legacy soultaker and legacy bor? or does it need a 5 link armor with a rare sword?

You can use Soultaker and remove BLoodmagic from LS - Will give you an insane DPS boost.
Twitch: twitch.tv/gg_nore | Twitter: @Ler_GG
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
IGN: LerLoLGEE
Hi, can you remake skill tree? since 60? points its still same. :/
up
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
Does this work with a dagger as opposed to sword?

And hows this hold up in Invasion?
Hey, nice guide over here!
Using it right now.
Missing passive trees for higher levels though, as pointed out above.
Hey Ler! First of all, great guide. Very clear and very concise, glad to see the guide so frequently updated! =)

I am having issues with mana and seem to be constantly mana starved. I have tried gear with INT to allow for the use of clarity but it doesn't really seem to be helping much. Any wisdom you can share would be much appreciated, I love the survivability of the build and would love to be able to see it through to much later levels.
Last edited by Shazmo on Mar 29, 2014, 12:39:32 AM
"
Shazmo wrote:
Hey Ler! First of all, great guide. Very clear and very concise, glad to see the guide so frequently updated! =)

I am having issues with mana and seem to be constantly mana starved. I have tried gear with INT to allow for the use of clarity but it doesn't really seem to be helping much. Any wisdom you can share would be much appreciated, I love the survivability of the build and would love to be able to see it through to much later levels.

See how the very early route goes right by mana and mana flows over towards Leather and Steel? Get those two passives and run 3 mana flasks, either 2 health or 1 health + quicksilver/granite/jade/resistance. You respec out of them after you go blood magic for Lightning Strike.

On that note, I find that I much prefer to get the last armor and evasion node after Leather and Steel and take the next few dex nodes from there to get IR rather than going from Diamond Flesh. It's a faster route to IR, gives you more useful stats especially if you end up going for RT, and is the same number of points to get over towards the Thick Skin cluster.

Something kinda weird is that the 50 point tree doesn't exist, and the 60-100 point trees are all the same (65 points remaining). The endgame build also doesn't seem to account for Iron Grip being picked up, which is one of the things accomplished in the space between the 40 point build and the 55 point build.
Last edited by Nocticate on Apr 5, 2014, 2:15:01 PM
"
"
Armor vs Evasion:
Lets assume some values:
100 Dexterity on your character screen.
Item got 100 evasion rating.

This rule applies:
5 Dexterity -> 1% increased evasion rating.

100 Dexterity/5 -> All sources get 20% increased evasion rating.
100% = 1.0, 0.2 = 20%
1 + 0.2 -> Factor 1,2 for evasion rating.
100 evasion rating * 1,2 -> 120 real evasion rating.

This rule also applies:
Iron Reflexes converts all your evasion rating into armor.
120 evasion rating = 120 armor

If you would take an item with 100 armor instead, you would lose 20 armor.

This shows why items with evasion rating are superior in comparison to armor items.

OP STILL has not fixed this in their theorycrafting section. Bonuses from +% evasion nodes do apply, but not dexterity. @Ler, Please fix this.
up
#3 Hardcore Duelist |

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info