High DPS 1-Hand Lightning Strike/Multistrike 3 Aura Tank Duelist Guide by Ler [1.1.0]

"
WiztardOfBoz wrote:
This looks like a solid build, but now that the damage reduction from Multistrike applies to projectiles as well it just doesn't seem to me like an attractive choice anymore, especially considering the threat of lightning thorns.

You end up with marginally more dps and alot better life gain on hit, but is it really worth it unless you're engaging dozens of mobs at once?

Life gain on hit snowballs wth high ias like crazy
Twitch: twitch.tv/gg_nore | Twitter: @Ler_GG
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
IGN: LerLoLGEE
Do you think this is worth doing without a quality LS gem?
"
RoKOt7Er wrote:
Do you think this is worth doing without a quality LS gem?

No, this is why I mentioned that the build is quite expensive.
You will want a quality lightning strike since it increases your AOE dps and survivability significant.
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
What Uniques will you suggest ? And what do you think about point in Unwavering Stance ?
Last edited by balanceisweakness on Apr 28, 2013, 8:15:40 AM
"
What Uniques will you suggest ? And what do you think about point in Unwavering Stance ?

If you want to run Haste or Vitality, you have to buy Alpha Helmet to get another 8% reduced aura reserve.
Personal, I dont run it at the moment since the helmet costs 3-4 exalts.
As second, I run Malachai's Simula to buff static auras.

Unwavering stance is in my opinion not necessary because of high HP. Actually, only bosses will stun you some times with high hits.
And if you dont go for high block, you also wont be stunned much from blocks.
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
up
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
*UPDATE 1.3*

- Changed a few passives (Added Inner force)
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
Thanks for the tips.
Great guide but i wish you went into a little more detail on the build section, there is no mention of templar tree, do you think you should go templar before static blows or other way around?
"
poklin wrote:
Great guide but i wish you went into a little more detail on the build section, there is no mention of templar tree, do you think you should go templar before static blows or other way around?

Depends on your gear, but you should get the fitness node infront of the templer tree, and move to static blows. On the way to static blows, pick the fitness and divine thoughness nodes.
after static blows and chance to shock, move into the templer tree.
#3 Hardcore Duelist |

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info