Wudijo Interviews Jonathan Rogers

woody joe jumped ship so soon? lol
I can't w8 for the interview ! Hope that Wudi will have some unanswered question to ask Johny and looking forward to have them as a podcast for my grinding session! :D
"
LennyGhoul wrote:
I'm happy for Wudi to get this chance, but feels kind of awkward I guess. How many actual dedicated PoE streamers got passed up so a D4 streamer could interview the PoE 2 guy?
this
whenever I feel sad I start reading PoE forum posts and suddenly feel great again because it seems others suffer much more than I do. those comments...
The more people they get to ask questions who are not 'hardcore' poe streamers - the better.
The latter don't even begin to comprehend what to ask and end up repeating the same old tired crap from their 'community'.
"
Jerle wrote:
Wudi is a very wholesome and positive streamer for D4 but I’ve not gotten the impression that he can ask incisive questions and take critical positions on ARPGs. This is clearly just advertisement for the D4 crowd.

We've had some dedicated streamers/players asking questions, I think a fresh look of someone who is coming from other games might be refreshing and change up the questions a bit. Even if Wuden Joe has 3600hrs in the game. Nonetheless, interviews are always interesting to watch, they offer new insights in to things every time.
I don't understand the repeated statement of level 100 being too easy to achieve. HC SSF Affliction has 197 characters at level 100. SSF Affliction has 1168 characters at level 100.

Are they referring to the people who pay divines to stand around and watch their xp bar go up?
there is text resume for deaf people ? youtube auto subtitle are not easy to understand, having a text to take time to read would be greatly appreciated
"it is okay to have things that are outside the game client. Like, if you're on a PC, it's a multitasking operating system right? Like, you've probably got another freaking monitor sitting next to the one that you're working on right now. Umm, you know?, it's probably fine, it's probably better even to have another window, umm..." - Jonathan, 2024
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
I approached it rather positively because I don't know him, but considering that he had been preparing for 10 hours, it didn't work out very well. Waste of time.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info