Wudijo Interviews Jonathan Rogers

Jonathan HYPE!
I'm happy for Wudi to get this chance, but feels kind of awkward I guess. How many actual dedicated PoE streamers got passed up so a D4 streamer could interview the PoE 2 guy?
Last edited by LennyGhoul on Feb 8, 2024, 8:28:02 AM
I wonder if he asks Jonathan if people get banned for botting in PoE 2.
As a D4 refugee myself I think it's a good call, especially given the state of the game right now over there. Even being new and the large learning curve I can see how POE is vastly superior to the product put out by Blizzard right now, and I'm sure POE2 will outright embarrass D4. More eyes from different communities is more people trying and playing POE and a larger player base and I think that's a good thing. If those people are anything like me there's really no turning back afterwards. My two cents.
ᛁᚾ ᛟᛞᛁᚾ ᚹᛖ ᛏᚱᚢᛊᛏ
IN THE WALLS!
Who is Wudijo?

Edit: a D4 content creator
Bad Seed
Last edited by Baristo on Feb 8, 2024, 10:48:07 AM
"
ooVIDAR wrote:
As a D4 refugee myself I think it's a good call, especially given the state of the game right now over there. Even being new and the large learning curve I can see how POE is vastly superior to the product put out by Blizzard right now, and I'm sure POE2 will outright embarrass D4. More eyes from different communities is more people trying and playing POE and a larger player base and I think that's a good thing. If those people are anything like me there's really no turning back afterwards. My two cents.

D4 refugee ? dunno ur badges say otherwise , sussy
D4 is clearly a casual game you wont steal That playerbase which casualy plays 1-2h per day afterwork. Poe require Just too much effort and commitment
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
SloppyJoker wrote:
I wonder if the single biggest PoE streamer (and brandrisk) Quin69 will ever get to do such interviews.

Woody Joe is clearly a fulltime D4 streamer...I'm guessing this is- like a previous poster already said, a PR stunt to reach the D4 crowd or something. This is a little weird, not gonna lie.

There's a bunch of small and big PoE streamers who are very much capable of doing interviews. You know... they are well known and actually part of the community. Nothing against Wudijo, he's the guy I'd check out for all things Diablo, but not PoE (3k hours played or not). He simply isn't a PoE streamer.

Quinn can be serious and professional when he wants to be.
He was one of the streamers and interviewers in the first ExileCon.
We all know it's an act and it's fun. I am sure Quinn can pull a great interview, if given the chance. Mathil deserves one more however, with Mark and Rory. It's going to be a really interesting one with those three.
Where they can get all nitty-gritty on all of the mechanical stuff and crazy shenanigans that will be possible in POE2.
Last edited by Palagachev on Feb 8, 2024, 3:10:21 PM
open alpha when??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info