How To Dunk Like Jordan! (Physical CI Melee for Dummies!)(Ridiculous Survivability and Damage)

Oh and im gunna test out cyclone in the 5 link chest with conc effect, faster attacks, melle phys ofl, melee phys and see if that helps deal with bosses
ive realised this build gets owned vs cold dmg or harder mods on maps im at 5.5k es with 10% carnage and a 249% 5 linked maul and still die easily..
"
DutchRudder wrote:
ive realised this build gets owned vs cold dmg or harder mods on maps im at 5.5k es with 10% carnage and a 249% 5 linked maul and still die easily..

Sorry, school has kept me from updating very often.

On that note, I use Blood Rage alone at the moment, and it gives me roughly 12% Life Leech. That alone is enough to sustain myself against single/double reflect, since I have 40k Armor and just shy of 10k ES.

With a Carnage Heart, 6K ES is more than enough, as Carnage + Blood Rage is 20%+ Life Leech, which is much more than single reflect (18%), and on double (36%) you should have enough mitigation from Armor to survive.

Against cold damage, the trick is to evade it using quicksilver/strategic jumping. Otherwise, your damage should be high enough to just one-shot the mob anyway...

Harder mobs are jokes for the sheer damage in one hit I've found. With the 9.7k ES I currently have, I can just run in and go ham on things like Piety/Tentacle Bitches/Kole/Vaal/etc, and it just doesn't matter since I leech back any ES lost anyway. The only "hard" bosses are Oak/Kraityn-esque/Blacksmith, and that is only in parties, because their movements are erratic, so its hard to continuously hit them with Leap Slam and leech back, so I swap into Multistrike Groundslam for those types of fights.
Ign: TheMidgetCow (Level 88.8 CI Leapslam Templar --- Default)
TheMidgetCowAmbush (Level 91.7 Buzzsaw Ranger --- Ambush)
TheMidgetCowBurns (Level X LowLife RF Scion --- Ambush)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348309/page/1 --- Legacy Guide to CI Leapslam Templar
Hello man.. just wanted to ask, how do you do it with auras nowadays?
Even with reduced mana gem, its quite tough to run max 3 auras, grace/determination/discipline... how do you run hatred? on hps with blood magic? is it even possible with CI? or you switch auras and run just 3?
Just want to say that I'm currently working towards this build, and it's crazy fun so far, and I haven't even gotten to the good stuff (then again this is my first real character). I'm wondering if you have any plans to update it when the game is released?
"
Melomaniacal wrote:
Just want to say that I'm currently working towards this build, and it's crazy fun so far, and I haven't even gotten to the good stuff (then again this is my first real character). I'm wondering if you have any plans to update it when the game is released?

At release, this build will change drastically since a new class will conquer the middle of the passive tree and certain keystones will be moved (Vaal Pact is one of those keystones according to rumors). The build might even not be viable anymore, we will just have to see.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Midnight, please update the build. I am confused!
This build is dead...No way to get Vaal Pact/ CI/ and Resolute technique.... unless you forgo Resolute technique and all the useful damage skills
IGN: Chaotic_Leaper
"
PRlDE wrote:
This build is dead...No way to get Vaal Pact/ CI/ and Resolute technique.... unless you forgo Resolute technique and all the useful damage skills

It's difficult to figure out where to go now. All my gear was focused on this. I guess it's time to start looking through the new passive tree.
Making a scion version on Domination
IGN: Chaotic_Leaper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info