[ POE 3.23 ] ONE SHOT! Ambusher Strike (Viper Strike of the Mamba + Ambush)

"
xabe wrote:
I modified the build with varunastra in mind for next league and on paper i am up to 26m dps. Loss around 400-500 max hp ecause inchanged to body armour to the covonant.

Interesting - I am currently league start testing and I remembered there are those Heist Pneumatic Dagger - I wonder how those interact with the Mamba counting both weapons at the same time for hits. With high flat rolls those might be viable as well.
"
Valencius81 wrote:
"
xabe wrote:
I modified the build with varunastra in mind for next league and on paper i am up to 26m dps. Loss around 400-500 max hp ecause inchanged to body armour to the covonant.

Interesting - I am currently league start testing and I remembered there are those Heist Pneumatic Dagger - I wonder how those interact with the Mamba counting both weapons at the same time for hits. With high flat rolls those might be viable as well.
yeah i also saw the dagger, i chose varunastra since it count as all one handed weapon. but since i use frenzy charge stack with olesya delight i will need to make another version that does not require ralakesh boot because i am sure they are getting nerfed or will get more rare next league.
Last edited by xabe on Mar 18, 2024, 10:18:59 PM
"
xabe wrote:
"
Valencius81 wrote:
"
xabe wrote:

yeah i also saw the dagger, i chose varunastra since it count as all one handed weapon. but since i use frenzy charge stack with olesya delight i will need to make another version that does not require ralakesh boot because i am sure they are getting nerfed or will get more rare next league.

Good point about Varunastra counting as all weapons. Opens lots of pathing options.
And yes, Ralakesh will probably die next league in some form :D

Thanks for the input. On a side note I am also messing around with Blade Trap and PF now too, could be meme-ish but will see. All the poison stuff is very right side of the tree so who knows :)
Other than the movement speed nerf, ralakesh still live. Now i wonder if i league start with my version or wait until i have some currency.
Hi Heronightmare, I love your build. If I don't care about pack clear and only wanted to min/max my boss killing ability, would any other ascendancy work better than the Ranger Pathfinder like Shadow Assassin? If so, which ascendancies would you take for this purpose? Thank you for your time.
Last edited by Bame on Mar 25, 2024, 5:51:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info