[3.23] Chieftain + Warlock = THE GIGA EXPLODER! MF in T16 maps on a 1.5d budget!

Pretty good build so far.
Moin Mango,

thank you for fun build. Found it just after you released it and loving it so far.
Right now I‘m adapting a bit your high invest gear but running out of option. Next investments will be unbreakable and twwt but upon that I‘ve no good indication what I pursue after.

Do you plan to update your guide or can suggest possible gear combinations what would be fun to look into?

Thank you and welcome back!
My problem while doing MF is stygian spire got burnout quick because of ignite spread and explode mob near it
Should i disable ignite spread implicit?
how can i fix chaos res in mf version?
"
1umant wrote:

Different small cluster.

Something with this:

About 80% res for 3 points.

Feel free to get rid of antivenom clusters. I was runnin a bit different version, with just 75% chaos res and without any poison avoidance. I never died from poison.
What pantheon do you run?
"
monik390 wrote:
"
1umant wrote:

Different small cluster.

Something with this:

About 80% res for 3 points.

Feel free to get rid of antivenom clusters. I was runnin a bit different version, with just 75% chaos res and without any poison avoidance. I never died from poison.

Wow! An excellent solution. Thank you for looking at my profile and giving me an answer!
Has anyone assembled a new version of the starter topic? How can you increase the MF even more?
Too many buttons and not enough damage.

Other builds, while more expensive, are just going to be better.
I have been playing with this in non-MF version. One thing I did that helped leveling and map clear was wear Asenath's gloves for the explosion. The second curse is handled by grabbing whispers of doom. Loosing these 6 points did hurt a bit but overall QOL is better.

On bossing I can add the warlock mark often enough to still proc since it has a gated time limit anyways. It does get overwrote by Temp chains however so require reapplying it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info