3.23.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

Constant crashes ever since update. went from 0 crashes all league to constantantly crashing in grand heist. no error pop up tho.
"
yakushin wrote:
"
jhonnyot wrote:
Still getting this error and crashing to desktop on certain Heist tilesets

+ any map load (2-3-4 map and error)

Or when opening Skill Tree or Atlas Skill Tree
Yay Katabasis fixed, thank you!
I hope something about the visibility of blue wisps can be done soon. It's so hard to see them.

The main problem is that the Wildwood already has bright effects in a circle around us (the light thing) and at a glance it looks too similar to the blue effects. Yellow/Purple don't have this problem because they have a nice contrast to both the darkness, the ground and the bright light effect. It's just blue.
Onslaugh Spectre bug still not fixed. Perfect Forest Warrior does not provide onslaught aura after you change some zones!!!
European servers still disconnect frequently for me but otherwise:
Good job! keep the good ones coming! Best league ever <3
Any chance the memory leak was fixed with this patch? Still unable to play the game due to CPU and RAM spiking from login.
Can you please fix Ultimate Undertaking challenge, inscribed ultimatum in an area 83 with at least 8 modifiers is currently bugged i have done it at least 2 time and did not get credit for the challenge and I'm not the only one.
what are about the blue whisp visability? i am not colorblind or anything like that but damn i can't see this shit without starring like an idiot at the screen!

what about any kind of minimap borders for the Wildwood? i can't even tell you how much i HATE to run BLIND through this BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what about server stability, OMG what an ongoing NIGHTMARE is it this season? EU is so screwed!
Please make the Trialmaster challenge optional. Ultimatum as it is kills my whole enjoyment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info